Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Human Condition {Mature}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Human Condition {Mature} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Kisa looked around the large apartment with awe visible on her face. She had never been in a home so large, and though it was just an apartment, it was definitely not something she was used too. The whole place was absolutely spotless, though she was only seeing the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Either way, standing in the entryway of that large spotless place, Kisa suddenly felt very dirty and inadequate.

‘Why would she ever want me here.’ she thought to herself, clutching to her guitar tighter than before. Rather than show the nervousness she felt however, she turned back to Miku with that same contemptuous smirk on her face, the one that said she really didn’t care either way, the one that hid how she truly felt all the time.

“So James is a hard ass huh?”
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Human Condition {Mature} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:30 pm

The Human Condition {Mature} - Page 2 Mikusuperkawaii

She groaned in response. "Definetly. It's like I'm his property. Last I checked, he was hired as a manager, not as my keeper. Still, I have no control over whether or not he's my manager." She removed the jacket Kisa had given her, and tossed it aside so it landed over the back of a chair, then kicked her shoes off at random. Apparently, the apartment wans't clean because Miku kept it that way. She didn't seem to care. "You think this place is too clean? I mean, clean is nice, but this is just annoying. I keep telling James that I don't need a cleaning service, but he won't listen. Says that my home should look cleaner, as to be more 'befitting a celebrity.' I love to sing. THat's it. I don't care if I'm a star. So long as I can sing, I'll be happy. Unfortunately, I can't just quit or retire or something. The legal issues that it's all tied up in...well, they could actually legally revent me from singing, I think." She shrugged. "So I'll bear with the crazyness." She opened the refridgerator, turning to Kisa. "Would you like something to eat or drink? Oh, and make yourself at home. Cause until you choose otherwise, it IS your home."
Back to top Go down

The Human Condition {Mature}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2