Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking safety [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 537
Animunny : 677
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Seeking safety [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Seeking safety [Open] Aroughsketchofkagaribyr

Sarah sat at a table in a cafe wearing a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees a long sleeved black turtle neck shirt and a pair of dark gray converse shoes that looked as if they had seen better days, she had gotten in contact with the king of a pack of werewolves to see if the king would meet her and allow her to join them. She had left her last pack because she was scared for her own life because the queen had wanted to see her dead and had forced other wolves to fight her and the king had attacked Sarah and had turned her into a werewolf, holding onto her coffee cup Sarah sighed softly. She had been hiding what she was from humans and other werewolves around, Sarah didn't want to make anyone angry with her being in someone else's territory without asking first. Hearing the bell above the cafe door open Sarah raised her head and looked towards the door and watched as three well built men walked into the cafe, Sarah could feel their energy ripple through the cafe as if they were searching for another of their kind. The feeling of their energy made Sarah gasp softly and recoil slightly as if she didn't want to be touched by the energy or be noticed by the men but she knew they had felt her own energy which was strong enough that she could take the beasts of the younger werewolves if they couldn't control themselves, Sarah had learnt quickly to hide how strong she was even though she had only been a werewolf for two years.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 am

[may I join?]
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm

(Of course you may ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 pm

The man in the center of the three, not the tallest, but apparently the strongest, had ebony hair and dark skin to match. His charcoal eyes landed on Sarah before he pulled them away lazily, looking to the men on either side of him. He said something to them softly before leaving their sides, walking over to where Sarah sat with a small smile tugging at his lips- a sort of impish look really.

"You must be Ms. Sarah." There was less question in his voice and more assessment as he sat down across form her, the other two men taking seats not too far away.

The man in front of her though- he was different. He held an air of authority and dignity. An absence of the bestial hunger others had and attempted to suppress. He smelt like oak wood, with a mix of pine, and a distinct irony under tone of blood clung to him. It seemed ironic that white gold crosses hung form his ears. He was young, though not childish.

"So then, what can I do for you?" he asked, his voice deep and rumbling despite his stature, like a board being dragged over a gravel walk way. Upon closer inspection, one could discover the cause of such a demanding voice. A rather horrific looking scar trailed from midway down hsi neck to his chest, the majority of it currently hiding under his shirt.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=thief#/d4disz6

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Sarah watched the men carefully as the one in the middle walked towards her, hearing him speak she made a small timid nod of her head as he sat down across from her. Breathing deeply Sarah caught a whiff of his sent it smelt comforting and familiar, noticing the crosses hanging from his ears; to her it seemed a little odd that he was wearing crosses it wasn't something she was used to seeing men wearing.

She smelt like sweet roses, pine trees and lavender as if she had come from somewhere that those smells mixed together freely; biting her bottom lip a little Sarah noticed the scar on his neck before she dropped her eyed down to her coffee. Sarah had her own scars which were hidden from view, "I was wondering, if you would permit me to become apart of your pack. I had to leave the one I had been apart of" she said softly. Her voice was soft and sounded as if she never shouted and raised it at all, Sarah was not one to yell continuously.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 am

The dark skinned man considered her for a moment before he crossed his arms and tilted back in his seat, one foot propped against the leg of the table for balance. "That's a rather strange request." he informed her, his dark eyes searching her face for something. He was silent for a moment before looking over his shoulder to the other men at he table to their right before looking back to her.

"I would have to know what cause you have for leaving your old pack first." he said. "It would be foolish at best to just say yes without knowing a bit about you."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 am

Sarah watched the man's movements carefully as if she was worried about letting him out of her sight even for a millisecond, hearing him say that it was a strange request Sarah blushed slightly. She knew it was strange, she didn't need to be told that. Keeping quiet for a little after he had finished speaking Sarah once again dropped her gaze to her coffee, the knuckles of her fingers going white from gripping the mug tightly.

"I left to stop myself being killed." She said as she slowly looked up at the man her eyes locking on his, taking a deep breath Sarah shook her head a little. "My old queen wanted nothing more then to see me dead. I don't know why though" Sarah added with a small shrug of her shoulders as she loosened her grip on the mug she was holding tightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 am

"If your queen wanted you dead, then in taking you in I put my own family at risk." he said seriously, sitting forward in his seat. The chair legs touched back down onto the wood floor with a quiet 'thud' and he rested his chin in his hand, watching her. His gaze lingered before he slowly moved his eyes down o her hands, as though crucially examining her. "I take it you were not born into this."

Again, it was more of a statement then question. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a slow deep breath, mulling over something in his mind. "I'll allow for you to stay." he said. "But not as part of our pack. Not until I get to know you more- and you earn my trust." he reopened his dark eyes. "We're a big lot. If and when we accept you as one of our own, you'll have our protection and I assume you understand we expect the same from you. Meanwhile, get to know us as well.... You've hardly been in this town long enough to make a fair judgement. For all you know, you might not like us." his serious tone lightened slightly and he offered her a small smile. "You'll have to trust all of us before I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Sarah dipped her head a little at his words, she didn't want to put anyone else in danger because her old queen disliked her. "You would be right, I was attacked" she said softly as she looked at him again her eyes locking on his, hearing him say he would allow her to stay Sarah let out the breath she had been holding. "Thank you so much" she gushed, she had been expecting him to tell her to move on. Smiling slightly she shook her head a little, "I will do whatever I can to gain your trust" Sarah said still smiling, she didn't mind that it might take a fair bit of work for her to get accepted. Sarah was more then happy to be allowed to stay even though he had said she wasn't apart of his pack until he got to know her more and she had earned his trust that only gave her more incentive to try and be as open with the man before her as she could be.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:12 pm

"Just stay around for a while. Trust is something that tends to build itself as time passes." he said. "Where are you staying?"

He would be keeping tabs on her. Not only for the sake of learning more about her, but to protect his own family. If her ex-pack was son intent on killing her it was likely trouble would come sniffing around. Trouble he wouldn't permit in his territory.

"Rauri." one of the men he had walked in with called, making the dark haired male look over with a raised eyebrow. "It's 5 O'clock."

"Ah." the dark skinned male across from her droned. Rauri apparently. "Well then." He stood up and offered his hand out to Sarah, as well as one last impish grin. "I'm afraid that's my que."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 am

Smiling a little Sarah made a nod of her head, frowning slightly she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small tattered card from the motel she was staying at called 'The Rose Motel' "I'm staying here" she said handing the card to him. She knew it was an unsavory place but it was cheap and cheap was all she could afford currently, glancing at the man who had called out she looked back at Rauri as he stood. Taking his hand she shook it slightly before she let go, Sarah wanted to limit the physical contact she had with people because of the pain she went through with her old pack.

Giving Rauri another small smile she dipped her head slightly in a nod, "It was a pleasure meeting you, and thank you once again" Sarah said softly still smiling. She knew she would be going back to the motel in happiness for once instead of sadness because of how lonely she was.
Back to top Go down
Remmock
N00b
Remmock

Male
Number of posts : 9
Animunny : 13
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Untitled (Remmock's RP)   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Altiar paused. The woods were always a strange, magical and yet foreboding place to be. His nose twitched, and he sensed what the others had: something foul was in the air. Leaves brushed against one another with a cacophony of sound, carrying the voice of the wind that blew through and chilled Altair to the spine. He needed to run. Every sense tied to instinct screamed at him to make tracks, but the rabbit wasn't sure where to run. Danger was in the air and growing thicker from every side, yet he couldn't perceive a direction. Scent, sound and sight all bore no clues to the origin of this presence of malice.

Even so, the birds had fallen quiet and retreated to their nests. They were less exposed in their comfy bed of trees to the predators that lurked. It definitely was a predator, of that Altiar had no doubt. Burrow! He would run to the burrow. Even if the hunter was one of the great Furless Ones that killed with thunder and spoke with one another in languages beyond their ability to mimic, let alone understand, they would not be able to pursue him into the burrow.

Yet Altiar would never get the chance to run. In the split-second in which this entire train of thought ran through his head, in which a droplet of water hit a blade of grass and splashed, and in which a nearby lizard darted into the protective roots of a tree, it came. A translucent orb tinged with white shot through the forest, traveling quickly enough to overtake a hawk diving upon prey. Black ichor manifested upon the outside of the sphere, dripping onto the ground and sizzling wherever it struck. In the brief moment Altiar looked up and into the gossamer sphere his heart stopped. It was as though the teeth of that great terror the fox had seized upon his mind and tore at it, his consciousness growing tenfold to comprehend things he was never meant to understand. Reality fell apart as mountains rose and fell around him, the whole world turning into a sheer blackness and all happening in the span of a hummingbird's wingbeat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lone hunter came home later that day, holding game hanging from a collection of string at his waist. He tossed the collection on the table and sat down, staring at it before his wife came to rest her hands on his shoulders. "Enjoying our vacation? It seems you've shot quite a few critters today." He shook his head, shrugging helplessly. "That's just it, Henrietta. I didn't pull the trigger once. I just found a... a... trail, I guess. And there they were, all of them laying down there. I just don't get it." After a moment of consideration where they both stared at the assortment of animals, the wife spoke up. "Then they're all probably diseased. Get rid of them... and take a good bath, too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sphere came to rest outside a town. It had felt drawn, and as it slowly lowered into the pool of ichor that it had created by simply floating in place it seemingly melted. The white shifted, becoming a mask with three large holes mimicking a pair of eyes and a mouth, then rose up. The blackness rose with it, spreading out to shape itself into a torso with arms and legs. However, the spindly attachments were far too long and thin to be mistaken for human. The creature stood at an impressive height of nearly ten feet. The ichor finished shaping itself, and the creature looked as though it was wearing a suit with a tie, though everything was black on black. From the way the suit moved, it was clear that it was not a separate bit of clothing, but still part of the body and that it would not restrict movement.

The tall, lanky figure approached the back of a building, climbing up onto it and scuttling across it with barely a sound to alert those inside, his body slung low and his inhumanly long arms and legs keeping him poised like a water strider. He leapt from rooftop to rooftop, until he paused on a particularly high building next to a chimney that rose up high to peer around the side, the gazeless eyes of the mask looking straight at a café.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Remmock :p Amazing post, but it's proper etiquette to ask before entering an RP. >>; I wont give you a warning, because honestly I dont recall if it's in the rules or not. But, seeing as how I dont see any relation from your post to the RP, Im going to move it to it's own new Thread. Please PM me if you have any questions.

edit::
Sorry for the misunderstanding! I wasn't aware you and Lilu had already spoken. I will now take my leave form the RP, as I do not partake in RP's with more than just 2 people. Smile Enjoy and stay active!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking safety [Open]   Seeking safety [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking safety [Open]
Page 1 of 1