Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caged Heart.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female
Number of posts : 266
Animunny : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Caged Heart. Empty
PostSubject: Caged Heart.   Caged Heart. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 am

Caged Heart.
Will you let it free?
♥️

"Mila." A stern voice called out, his tone sent shivers down her spine. As always. "You missed a note, again. What am I paying for? Piano lessons seem to be a complete waste for you." The thud of his book his the wooden table top. Making her flinch. She stared down at her hands as she heard his foot steps walk away. Only once she could not hear him anymore, tears escaped from her eye's. "Daddy.. I'm sorry.." She whispered, too afraid to even speak to him when he was in a fowl mood. He never liked hearing excuses.

"Dear, you need to get ready for school. You cannot be late again, you know what your father will say." Mila nodded, quickly wiping away her tears. Not wanting her mother to see her being "weak". As her father would say. "Hurry up." And that was it.

She nodded to her driver as she stepped out of the car, "Thank you, Jin." She smiled lightly at him, one of the few people she felt comfortable around. He had been the family chauffeur her whole life. "I'll see you when school is out."

Being quite, and her father a well renown business tycoon, people found her awkward and untouchable. Only a few of the girls would try to suck up to her, family ties are everything to wealthy people. Everything depends on the people you know when you want to move up in the world. Nothing that Mila ever wanted, but was expected to.

"You look cute, I love what you did with your hair today." Kyri suddenly at her side, "So my daddy told me that your daddy is throwing an amazing party for your engagement. How scandalous. I'm so there. I mean such pressure though, you're only sixteen. I would be freaking out, but come'on- your daddy totally spoils you. You have everything, envious!" Kyri always talked too much, something that slightly annoyed Mila. Since she mainly tried to keep to herself.

"Yes, thank you Kyri.." Mila tried to smile, but it felt so fake. "I am.. Totally freaking out. Ha." She felt so awkward, and the thought of the upcoming party made her sick to her stomach. But she would never go against her father, she so dearly yearned for his approval.

"Ha, you're soo cute!" Kyri laughed, "Have you seen him yet? I have, I met him last year at some classy social event with my parents. He's totally hot, you're so lucky."

"Oh, no.. I haven't met him, but my father assures me he's the right match for me." She felt so dumb saying that, "But yeah, I feel lucky." She lied.

The bell rang for first period, Kyri looped her arm with Mila and walked down the hallway with her. Continuing to talk about things that Mila mainly blanked out. It wasn't until they walked into class that something caught Mila's eye's, a guy standing at the front of the class.

"Take your seats students." The teacher cleared her throat, and stood up. "This is-"

Mila's mind went completely blank. She stared at him, and it felt like the room was silent. She could see her teachers lips moving, and then the boy himself spoke. But she couldn't hear anything but her heart race. He looked so perfect. Her face felt hot, and she quickly bowed her head, letting her bangs fall into her face. She stared at her desk, as noises flowed back into her world. He walked past her, and went to his seat directly behind her.

Kyri leaned over, and giggled at Mila- then looking over her shoulder to send a flirtatious vibe towards the new kid. Quickly scribbling onto a piece of paper, and slipped it over onto Mila's desk. Mila slowly unfolded the note, reading 'Dibs! So hot! You're taken anyways. I just dumped Yuri. He was such a drag. Ew.' Ugh, Mila thought to herself. Kyri was always like this.

The bell rang for lunch, she got up from her seat only for Kyri to eagerly fallow after her. "Should I talk to him first? Or should I wait for him to come to me? I'm really good at flirting, I bet if I just send him enough signals- he'll come to me." She giggled, "What do you think I should do?"

Mila let out a breath, and tried her best to smile at Kyri. "I bet your personality will bring him to you." Trying to be nice, though she knew Kyri usually got what she wanted.

As they stood in line, Mila didn't even notice that the new guy was standing in front of her. As normal, Mila was away in her own mind- not paying attention. She took a step forward, and bumped into him. "Oh mi gosh, Im so sorry-" She blurted out, a pitiful but cute expression on her face. She was like a timid puppy.

"Oh how clumsy of you!" Kyri exclaimed, "She's such a klutz, excuse her." She giggled, trying to move Mila out of the way so she could appear to help him. "You're the new guy right? What was your name again?" She twisted at her hair, playing off her flirtatiousness.

Mila quickly looked down, completely embarrassed by her so called friend. Not sure as what to say, because Kyri was trying to take control of the situation. Like always. And as she was use to, as her whole life she only wanted to please her father.

[OOC: So I need someone to be the new guy- who wants to rescue Mila from her world. And father. Try to get her to be her real self, and not just someone everyone else wants her to be. Like a cute little love story, lol. Anyone can join, can add any characters, and no one lining. And you can name the guy yourself, just give him a spontaneous caring personality.. Maybe a bad boy with a good heart? Just go with it Very Happy have fun.]
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Caged Heart. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Heart.   Caged Heart. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 am

Gavin looked down at the two girls after turning around from being bumped into. He had a messenger bag over his shoulder as he held it there with his left hanf and looked down with his emerald green eyes. He stood about 6'2" and currently he wore a black form fitting tank top with a white button up over it, that was currently unbuttoned half way, black jeans that were bagy yet fit just right, and black skater shoes. His hair, raven feather black was spiked up simply with a few bangs hanging just over his black eyebrows.

His look was kind of dull as he stared down at the two girls and pulled out one of his head phones, "I'm sorry what did you say?" His expression changed minutely as he looked down t the one who had bumped into him. He arched his black eyebrow half way smirked to himself. He then looked to the other girl as her question brought him back from his thoughts, "Huh? I'm Gavin." He said. "You are?" He asked, his voice smooth and alluring. "I'm sorry, we'll have to talk later, I have to find my class." With that he was gone, using his long legs to get away from the two girls quickly, but without being rude.

He sat through his music class, the first one he had anyway. This one he sat in the chair, warming up his Saxophone. He played through a couple of scales he had memorized ((all of them)), and then opened his book on the stand and waited for the director. He could feel eyes on him, but he simply looked around. This school was much nicer than his last one. Thankfully he was here on a music scholarship of sorts. The director knew his mom and since they weren't quite rich enough to come here, the director decided to pay for it since his passion was music, on his sax, and his guitar. He was versatile and could play multiple instruments, but those were his two favorites, he was also good at Frisbee and football.

((I dunno if she is in the music class with him....hope you like him...if not I can change him and redo the post :3))
Back to top Go down

Caged Heart.
Page 1 of 1