Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)



 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Soul Eater RP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
belated valentine
N00b
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : the edge of the universe
Reputation : 0
Animunny : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Soul Eater RP?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm

I've returned for awhile Very Happy
I was wondering if anyone would like a Soul Eater RP?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed :}
Reputation : 8
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 am

belated valentine wrote:
I've returned for awhile Very Happy
I was wondering if anyone would like a Soul Eater RP?

Ohoh! Me >< do you have any ideas yet? Would be using OC our OOC? >< I personally have a love for kid death. his OCD-ness rivals my own lol.
Back to top Go down
belated valentine
N00b
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : the edge of the universe
Reputation : 0
Animunny : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Angel_Lass wrote:
belated valentine wrote:
I've returned for awhile Very Happy
I was wondering if anyone would like a Soul Eater RP?

Ohoh! Me >< do you have any ideas yet? Would be using OC our OOC? >< I personally have a love for kid death. his OCD-ness rivals my own lol.

YAY!

I love Kid as well Very Happy I think Kid/Liz is sorta cute :3

I was hoping on using the main cast, mostly because I'd like some Soul/Maka XD
but if you would rather have OCs, we could swing that way as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed :}
Reputation : 8
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm

belated valentine wrote:
Angel_Lass wrote:
belated valentine wrote:
I've returned for awhile Very Happy
I was wondering if anyone would like a Soul Eater RP?

Ohoh! Me >< do you have any ideas yet? Would be using OC our OOC? >< I personally have a love for kid death. his OCD-ness rivals my own lol.

YAY!

I love Kid as well Very Happy I think Kid/Liz is sorta cute :3

I was hoping on using the main cast, mostly because I'd like some Soul/Maka XD
but if you would rather have OCs, we could swing that way as well.

Soul/Maka is good lol.

Well, did you have any preference on plot or who plays who? Is this after Maka finds out shes a weapon or an AU?
Back to top Go down
belated valentine
N00b
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : the edge of the universe
Reputation : 0
Animunny : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm

I actually prefer the manga to the anime since I don't like the idea of Maka being bother weapon and meister XD
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed :}
Reputation : 8
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Never read the manga, but I thought the ending was a bit far fetched myself XD okay.... if you start it just send me a link ^_^
Back to top Go down
belated valentine
N00b
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : the edge of the universe
Reputation : 0
Animunny : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 am

Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I've been busy. I shall type up the rp and send you a link soon Very Happy

Also it's fine, we can just base it off the anime without the whole weapon-maka thing lol
Back to top Go down
❩ Beauty of the Dark ❨
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 475
Age : 27
Location : Lost in the Enchanted Forest
Reputation : 12
Animunny : 578
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 am

I would like to join this too. I luv Soul Eater! X]

_________________

❮"You know the difference between promises and memories? We break promises, where as memories break us."
—Unknown

Back to top Go down
http://www.littlenightbutterflies.tumblr.com
belated valentine
N00b
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : the edge of the universe
Reputation : 0
Animunny : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Vintage Angel wrote:
I would like to join this too. I luv Soul Eater! X]

Yay! Can we start this as two separate rps? I generally don't like rping in a group because it gets confusing XD.
Back to top Go down
❩ Beauty of the Dark ❨
Admin
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 475
Age : 27
Location : Lost in the Enchanted Forest
Reputation : 12
Animunny : 578
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

belated valentine wrote:
Vintage Angel wrote:
I would like to join this too. I luv Soul Eater! X]

It's okay, I don't mind one-on-one rp's. Have you started it yet?

Yay! Can we start this as two separate rps? I generally don't like rping in a group because it gets confusing XD.

_________________

❮"You know the difference between promises and memories? We break promises, where as memories break us."
—Unknown

Back to top Go down
http://www.littlenightbutterflies.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater RP?   

Back to top Go down
 
Soul Eater RP?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Soul Eater Rp(Open, can select canons and make ocs)SIGN UPS!
» 42 42 564 Redux: Soul Eater RP
» Chatzy Soul Eater Chat Rp
» Intersting KH Pics You Find.
» medusa gorgon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: New RP Announcements-
Jump to: