Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethereal Wonderment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble
N00b
Noble

Male
Number of posts : 5
Animunny : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Ethereal Wonderment  Empty
PostSubject: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 pm

This place seems to be calm, and not enthralled with the drama/politics surrounded by all the other forums I have encountered during my time as a role-player. I am very interested in this site. My name is Bobby, but you may call me any name your heart desires. I'm always getting new nick-names no matter where I go. Umm. Not sure what all to state. But I'm glad to be here, and I hope to experience good vibes all around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 pm

^_^ Welcome Noble! (I might have to call you Bob from now on..... I've read too much Harry Dresden not to)

I hope you enjoy the site, and we're all glad to have you Smile If you DO ever run into drama, please don't hesitate to let one of the admins or mods know right away. ^_^ Hope to see you on the boards!
Back to top Go down
Noble
N00b
Noble

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you for welcoming me. :3 Ill be sure to keep that in mind. For some reason the name Bob makes me think that i am getting super bald. It also makes me feel like i am going to have some awkward obsession with the "good ole days" and fishing. But Bob it is xD. Hmm. Once I check out a few of the role-plays here, Ill see if I can integrate myself accordingly. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female
Number of posts : 27
Animunny : 37
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 pm

I shall only call you 'Six'.
Back to top Go down
Noble
N00b
Noble

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 am

This nickname, it confuses me!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 am

I don't know how much we can get along id your UN is Noble and you've never played Reach.
Back to top Go down
Noble
N00b
Noble

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:59 am

Oh wow. I never would of thought of that. I've played Halo 1-3 and Reach. But I am knee deep in role-play games. I'm not a big shooter-game fanatic. My bad. x.x
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

You'll figure out quickly that I breath FPS, Six.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 521
Animunny : 624
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:37 am

「Nice to meet you Noble, I guess I'll call you that. X3 The name Six reminds me of Generator Rex and it suites you. ^^/ See ya in the threads.」

XO
-V.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Wonderment    Ethereal Wonderment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal Wonderment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Extras :: Archive-
Jump to: