Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 521
Animunny : 624
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)   Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 am

Serus let slip another chuckle, but this one seemed more forced, "Please don't say that, you could never be a burden. If anything I would be. I took you from the comfort of your home, the world you belonged to and bought you here. It's quiet, lonely, and not as warm as the place you're familiar with but... I hope you find some comfort. Even the smallest..." His gaze rose to meet the silver moon, his features soft, but sullen.

"Luria is just a servant, aiding my generation for many years now. Her emotions hardened by the unstable, corrupted lives we've passed... well, at least not all those lives were a lost cause...some left good memories..." His silken voice trailed as he recalled the face of the last lady he welcomed into the manor. One of a few that touched even the cool Luria who used to be Seilin then. After her horrible death, Luria decided then never to grow attatched to anyone Serus bought into the manor. Regardless of who itmay be, treating them instead just as she would anyone else -at a comfortable distance.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)   Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:20 am

Skylar looked back to her host. "You know, what makes me such a successful exorcist is my ability to see souls and judge them" she informed him. "Not that I choose to see them, I just do... so forgive me if I seem invasive, but you seem like a very hurt individual." she said.

She smiled, an honest warm smile. It seemed to just make her glow. "Call it a female complex, but I would very much like to see that change."
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)   Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 am

Serus closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply the night air before opening his dark orbs again, settling them down at the fragile life that watched him again, that sinking feeling, the urgent need to protect this warmth again. Her words only made this feeling grow more founder in his chest, almost overwhelming him.

From within the manor, Luria watched. Her silvery eyes watched with a hint of sadness touching them, before they blinked and the emotion was gone.

"Maybe the same thing won't happen again…" She murmured.

Serus nodded, she was right, he was a miserable mess and there was no denying it. He found her smile quite refreshing and he couldn't help the impulse but return one just the same. "You should smile more often."

And maybe then he could smile that way too.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)   Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 am

"Asking me to smile is like asking a song bird to sing." she laughed.

That laughter was musical in its own eerie sort of way.

"But if my smile is what you'll accept as my gift of gratitude, I'll be sure to smile all the more in your presence." she promised.

She kept her smile on, looking back to the now 'sleeping' cherry tree, a shiver running up her spine from a cold breeze.

As much as she hated to admit it, it was time to go in.... She didn't want to become sick.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)   Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 am

Serus thanked her accordingly, even finding her laughter strangely soothing. Then helped her back to her feet, whilst retreiving her bag for her. Walking her back toward the manor, he noticed her pulse quicken ever so slightly. Did she really find the manor so frightening? And why did it bother him now? He never really cared before. Something would have to be done.

By the time they entered, Luria was gone, but he could feel her presense falter -she had been here only moments ago.

"Would you like to have dinner before you retire for the night?"

The pureblood asked quietly, gesturing toward the dining hall. It would be different to have a warm presense seated across from him at the table which was otherwise always empty. Of course he wouldn't be offended if she were to say no. She was probably too tired anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)   Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skylines and Timelines (Angel only!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2