Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

concerened RPer...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 pm

[I don't want this to be taken as a complaint or anything... I have noticed their isn't much activity going on here. Maybe it's just me, I do wish to RP with ANYONE! I was in one with Madness but it's been inactive for a while (I'm beginning to suspect that she forgot me) and it's been happening on other RP site I'd joined. Players just suddenly go M.I.A. w/o no warning leaving me to wait on the line. I am a very patient person but it happens too much and it's not only in a 1x1 rp but with groups too. I join a rp or create one, people sign-up like their interested -but the RP never reaches its end. For four years I've role played and I've only ever completed one (small) but significant role play with a friend in (IYRP).

Sorry for the long post, I'm just tired of it. I just wish to fing genuine players who would actually "stick" to a role play 'till it ended.]

Too much to ask? T-T//
XO

-V.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:14 pm

This is DEFINITELY not too much to ask! I am really sad that there is nobody ever online. =( I know I am not the most active person so I don' want to be hypocritical, but it has been the same few people that have been active for the most part, and now they are gone too.

By the way, I sent you a PM about an rp. I'm not sure if you received it. Why don't you ask Angel_lass to start an rp with you She is ALWAYS SOOO GOOD at replying! And she is a great RPer too. She's very creative. We can start one too, and maybe people will come back again!

Thank you for bringing this up. I think making some buttons will be helpful, and we need to do some more advertising to people that we know are or will be active, especially those who are active on other sites. The problem is that no one knows about this site. We need to change that. Maybe you have someone on IYRP that would like to join here to help us out.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Hai sou da ne! I could makelittle banners (like the affiliates size) and add it on my sig in the other RPG sites I'm in. I could also facebook & tweet about this site and definetely put it up on my tumblr.

I never got anything telling me you sent a PM. I think a little pop-up window should be added to notify ppl when they first log-in about new msgs or topic and the like.

I think you should also connect the site with google. I heard that the more ppl click the link/button & visit the site, you get paid $$$. Wouldn't that be cool?

XO
-V.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 am

That would be awesome!! I would love that, and it would really help out! I think if you talked to the people you currently have rps with as well we could get some immediate people over here to have things going when others take a look a the site.

By the way, the "NEW PM" button on the toolbar lights up when you receive a new message.

As far as the google thing goes, that would be really cool! Does that cost money initially though?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:53 am

Ah the flashy pm button I saw it but I thought it meant to 'compose' a new pm to someone -not that I had a pm lol. But then I clicked it and saw your msg. Boy was I wrong.

About the ads, yeah I promise to shout out to everyone I know about this site ^^/ someone is bound to stumble upon.

I think the google thing is free. I remember my hs computer teacher telling me about it. But I didn't have a site like I do now [tumblr] so I'll also look into that and find out more info. I'll keep you posted.

∴edit∴

I found the site and signed up for it. I was right, it was free! Ü
check it out→ 「adsense」

XO
-V.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

XD Vintage, you're amazing. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

concerened RPer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: concerened RPer...   concerened RPer... Empty

Back to top Go down

concerened RPer...
Page 1 of 1