Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

izayki academy?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female
Number of posts : 30
Animunny : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-27

izayki academy?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm

"i don't know.. let me check." Ara reached inside her bag and took out the card that said her schedule. "Huh..that's funny me too."

OOC: We have morphing together right? That was one of the 4 classes we had together??
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female
Number of posts : 43
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"really! sweet!" Anne left Ara with a good bye telling her she'll meet up at morphing, and headed for her locker. she switched her first half of the day books with the ones for morphing and review. review was pretty much study hall, but it was my spare period on an A day. she let out a sigh and headed toward morph
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Ara got the books out of her locker and walked on to the Morphing class. Morphing class? What the heck are we supposed to do in there. I can fly and control minds not morph into some weird animal...She sighed and went into the classroom finding a desk close by to Anne.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 am

Anne witnessed her friend come in looking only slightly irritated. She welcomed only with her fake smile and motioned for Ara to sit. The morphing teacher came in and started to describe to us what this class was really about.

“well students, my name is professor Perry, and you will all address me as so.” he said in his strong british accent while gave a warm smile, unlike the other teachers and continued.

“Morphing class is really mostly just hiding when your in the human world, when you enter these halls I want you to feel at peace with your self and let your true colors show, if you have wings let them out, fangs need air too. So don’t shy children, this class will show you responsibility and what we require now, I want you to tell me what you are and everything you can do, kay? Alright! Lets begin! Ill go alphabetically. First, Taylor Adams.”

You wouldn’t imagine how many names start with a, finally it reached Anne , and she stood swiftly, and simply stated Neko. And sat back down.

Professor Perry eyed her but let it slid, he knew she was either lieing or hiding something

“Ara?”
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am

Ara looked up to see Professor Perry call her name.Oh great, this is just bullshit. Forcing us to show our true selves..on the first day. Sheesh... Well, it'll be useless not too show her wings since it would only cause attention...ending her silent and introvert ways. Ara took off her jacket and made sure there were two slots that would be there when her wings popped out. Sudenly, a slight white glow glew on her back and her white wings popped out. She shifted in her seat feeling uncomfortable at the sight.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 am

Everyone awed at the beautiful site of Ara’s wings.

“outstanding, remarkable!” Professor Perry praised her for her braveness.

When he finally finished all the 31 students, he started moving people and grouping them with someone of there species. Anne was moved in the ‘Neko’ category while Ara went to the ‘Fly’ area outside. What was the point of having a class full of different people, just group them later? Anne thought irritated. She was paired with a blonde boy she saw in C.O.N.T.R.O.L. he had ocean eyes, a deep, dark blue eyes. She had put the hat back in place along with her tail, so you couldn’t tell she had either. He on the other hand, wore his animal parts with pride, they matched his hair color, a strawberry blonde. He was cute, and went by the name Izzie.

She toned him out after getting there names across and her mind drifted to Ara and wondered how she faired…
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 am

Ara rolled her eyes as everyone's surprise. When she found out she was being grouped and going outside she let out a small "Bullshit" and followed the others outside. It was freakin cold and she slowly tucked her wings around her body since she left her jacket inside the classroom. What was the point of this? Were they going to fly? It was a cloudy day and they could get lost.. plus they might be seen by the public. Ara tried to look past the classroom windows to see if she could find Anne.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

“OI, are you listening?!” Izzie snapped his fingers in front of me a few times before I slapped his hand away.

“Yeah I’m fine pretty boy” she gave him a smirk before patting him on the head, mocking him for not noticing she had changed the subject. She got up and twirled around a little inspired to randomly dance. She got more than just a few looks, she stopped and looked out the window and saw Ara doing practice drills, wow must suck to be them. She giggled, she’d have a few laughs about it with her later.

Professor Perry walked in and described what we would do before heading off to the hallway to help the “dark” kids.

His words were, “I want you kids to go wild , show each other what you’ve learned since you’ve discovered your powers” non realized the hidden camras.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 am

Ara doing the practice drills wanted this to end already. If morph class was gonna be like this all day this would be a hell class for her. She couldn't look back at the window so much since she kept moving. She looked around to see the others just akwardly doing the practice drills around others who were just like them. Ara felt the same way too..she looked out and saw the busy and bustling city..She would like to go there sometime. Hmm..maybe she could go with Anne. As she thought this, she fell off the practice drills and landed on her wings. "This sucks..", she said outloud to herself.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 am

The bell sang though the halls of Izayki, indicating lunch. All the flyers flooded though the room most of them looking exhausted, Anne scrolled the groups of kids till she spotted familiar black hair.

“Oi, Ara,” she called till Ara glanced over, Anne hustled though the crowd till she was at her side.

“Where do you want to go to lunch today?” she asked more then a little frazzled.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 am

Ara groaned and let her wings disappear as she slipped on her jacket and gather her things. "I wanna go homeeee, that's where I wanna go." She walked over to the cafeteria and noticed the large crowds gathering. She rolled her eyes agonizing that the day wasn't even half over.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 am

OOC: Time skip

Lunch was troublesome, they ended up sitting in the back, with muck on there plate that could never pass as something edible. The rest of the day was uneventful. Anne stayed longer in review due to the fact Ara had about 4 more classes she chose to attend. Finally the bell rang they met up at the gates.

“im so happy its over! I mean it not as bad as public school, but it still has bitches and evil teachers.” Anne shivered at the thought of her C.O.N.T.R.O.L teacher, he wouldn’t even give them his name, it was just sir!
“I swear there going to ban together and kidnapp are brains and emotions.” Anne punched Ara’s arm playfully, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am

Ara laughed and did a playful punch back. "Well, since this hellish place is over lets do that stupid review and get it over with. Do you wanna go by your place to drop off some of your stuff so you don't have to carry it back and forth?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 am

Anne didn’t want Ara, her new friend, any where near her home. Something bad would happen.

“have you ever noticed how pretty fall looks? I mean yeah, every things dying, but it has a certain beauty to it, don’t cha think?” she tilted her head and her hair went side ways as she smiled a genuine smile. Yeah, she told Ara the main part of it, but that still wasn’t even half of it.
She let out a sigh.

“lets just head to your place, kay? My bag isn’t heavy at all.” that was not really a lie, because right now, her dread 10 times more. She feared going home, but she would never share that. With any one.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 am

Ara laughed aloud." Well that was random..but um yeah, fall's cool. But I'm more of a winter person. Kay, kay. Head over to my place then.. sorry, the living room might be a mess though. What about your place? Messy as Hell?", Ara gave out a quick glass as she said this.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 pm

OOC: sorry major writer’s block.

“m-my h-h-house?” she stuttered at bit with saying that as her heart picked up speed.

“well, actually its my b-brother’s home, I’m just a g-guest, its spotless.” Anne was extremely shaken by bringing up her brother in this talk. Her house wasn’t really as cleran as she wanted Ara to think it was. It was actually a disaster, blood on all the walls and everything.

“s-o do you want to s-start now?”
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:46 pm

"Sure, we can start." Ara took out her homework but stopped. "Hey, who's gonna pick you up then? Or are you gonna walk back home?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 pm

“Umm, we should start on potions!” Anne said happily “ so, were pretty much just reviewing all that we know and writing a paper on it, and if you don’t know anything you better have a damn good excuse. That was all he said on it”

Anne pulled out some paper and handed it to Ara, so they could get started.

Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Ara wrote a couple things down and stopped. "Ugh..I'm tired already. And it's only been.....five minutes! Let's take a break, kay?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Anne agreed and stood up stretching, her ears twitched a few times, before she randomly jumped out the window. She climbed the nearest tree and started hopping from tree top to tree top.

“Hey Ara! You should try this it’s a blast!” Anne giggled at how much fun she could have just by climbing.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Ara frowned at the thought of going and jumping outside her window. But at least it was with her friend Anne. She stood on the window sill and jumped attaching herself to the tree by hanging on her arms. "This feels uncomfortable actually. Do you wanna go somewhere and head back here later in about an hour or so?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

“Oh, but of course!” Anne hopped down from the tree she was on and twirled her way over to Ara. Anne’s stomach growled and a small smile spread on her face.

“guess im a tad hungry” she said sheepishly.
“is there like, a place to eat around here?”

Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Ara let go of the tree branch and landed on the grass."um..there's a cafe downtown. We can go there if you want. I'm actually just craving for sweets so I'll eat the cheesecake they have there."
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 am

“Yes m’am!” Anne sighed cheerfully. Food always made her happy, she had to agree with Ara though, sweets were the best hands down.

~20 or so minutes later~

“Aww! This café is just the cutest.” She stated matter-of-factly, and it was. It had black lace wrapping around it making patterns of the unknown, yet it still had a girly sense to it, it was called Giocare Regno. Italian for ‘play kingdom’. it had a nice ring.

She made her wiat up not even waiting for Ara, to thrilled to see the inside that awaited her…and the one who could break her.

Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 am

Ara struggled following Anne's energetic ways. She finally reached up the stairs and saw Anne just standing there. "Oi, aen't you going to sit anywhere?", not noticing the tensing atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

izayki academy?!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy RP-
Jump to: