Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will someone rp with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeceitfulFantasy
N00b
DeceitfulFantasy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Animunny : 19
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Will someone rp with me? Empty
PostSubject: Will someone rp with me?   Will someone rp with me? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to the site and I'd love to start an rp, but I'm not sure on a specific rp idea. I have a few in mind, if anyone is interested in any of them, please let me know:

Idea 1: Sorta eh idea, I'm not too found of it... But it's the story of a girl whom has to learn to fight and defend herself in order to protect her kingdom which is falling into ruin. (she was raised by another family in order to protect her. She has a body guard who served as her friend for many years)

Idea 2: An anime/manga rp. The anime/manga I'm most familiar with are: Death Note, Naruto, Dragonball Z/gt, Sailor Moon, Toradora, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Pandora Hearts. There are other animes I know, ask if you want to do a certain one.

If anyone else has ideas, let me know. :3
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Will someone rp with me?   Will someone rp with me? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Avatar or Naruto would be fun. =) Those are the ones I know best. You should just start a bunch and I know people will join. And I like the first idea too.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
DeceitfulFantasy
N00b
DeceitfulFantasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will someone rp with me?   Will someone rp with me? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:24 pm

I don't really like starting an RP without knowing someone will join. If I do then I waste my time writing an RP that isn't going anywhere. I don't like wasting my time. It's a more personal conservation of time. I'll start one or two and see if people join from there. If they do, I may try it more often.

Do you have any ideas for Naruto or Avatar rps?
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Will someone rp with me?   Will someone rp with me? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Well we have a few new members that I'm sure are looking for rps to join. Starting a couple like you said doesn't seem like a bad idea.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
DeceitfulFantasy
N00b
DeceitfulFantasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will someone rp with me?   Will someone rp with me? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:28 pm

I've quiet picky when it comes to rping. I partake in exclusively Descriptive rps. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will someone rp with me?   Will someone rp with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will someone rp with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: New RP Announcements-
Jump to: