Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Flower and the Snake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

“Nope. I’m ready to go. If you guys have any other questions feel free to ask me anytime.”

She stood up, straightening out her blouse.

((lol that would be pretty funny. ooo lets have that happen when they all go home for the holidays. ))
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Scorpious took her arm and kissed her cheek lightly before leading her out, giving his house mates an appreciative nod before doing so. They hadn't had to be so polite.

"... You know." one girl said. "I suppose he isn't as big of a pratt as we all thought."

--

"Oh, and I thought we might get cold, so..." he pulled a fine blanket from under his cloak. It looked liek it was made of silk, and felt like it was made of water. Naturally, the schools richest boy would have an invisibility cloak big enough to hide the both of them, easily.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Rose felt the cloak with wonder, having only seen one other invisibility cloak in her life.

“This is amazing Scorpius. These are so rare.” She was amazed yet again and she was starting to think this would be a regular thing with him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 pm

"My Grandmother got it for me." he said. "Actually, I used it to his my pets for the longest time.... Dad eventually found them out- apparently he was allergic." he chuckled.
He wrapped it around her shoulders like a blanket. "It's also how I sneak into and out of the Forbidden forest."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:01 pm

“The forbidden forest?” She asked, a little concerned. The forest was still as dangerous as it always was and students weren’t supposed to go there for a reason.

“Why are we going there?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm

"We're not going in deep." he promised. "I just want to show you where I go to think..." he said. "I promise, if there's anything dangerous, I've got my eye on you." he joked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:17 pm

She playfully punched his shoulder, laughing. “That’s not funny you know.”

They set off at a brisk case, Rose holding the cloak in her hands so that people wouldn’t get freaked out by seeing her head just walking around. She was a little concerned about going into the forest, had been ever since she’d snuck in her second year hoping to find a unicorn to instead find a giant spider.

However, she did want to know what this thinking place of his was. It was something new about him and she wanted to know everything she could.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

"Got you to laugh though." he pointed out with a smile, leading her off. No one seemed to notice as they disappeared into the woods behind the Gatekeepers house.

"You know, I always did wonder what he would do if he found in back here..." he mused, referring of course to Hargid. Everyone knew the professor didn't fancy Scorpious in the least...

Dismissing his query, he took Roses hand. "Close you eyes."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Rose nodded, closing her eyes and grabbing hold of him tightly. She didn’t want to trip and fall flat on her face which would have been beyond embarrassing.

“He’s probably give you detention for a week if he caught you.” She said, answering his earlier question. Hagrid was like that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Scorpious didnt comment, guiding her into the woods before having her sit down on a log. "Alright. We've got about another 10 minutes.... think you can wait till then to open your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 pm

“I think I can. Just don’t let me fall.” She said, clutching on to him tightly. Since she couldn’t see she listened carefully to the sounds around, though inevitably she found herself wholly focused on the boy next to her. He smelled rather divine she had to admit. Like freshly washed linen and cinnamon.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 am

XD okay, som im an ass hole. I used these prewaxed strips where your told place, close eye press and peel
I did....
it moved
I now have one eyebrow.... XD

----

"Okay..." Scorpious said. "Open your eyes."

Infront of them were what looked like fireflies drifting out of the snow. dim blue and silver lights, floating skywards.

Snow faries- not to be confused with pixies.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 am

((omg that sucks!))

Rose was stunned. The clearing was absolutely beautiful. No wonder he came here to think and be alone. It was so peaceful, and with the snow fairies it felt like you were in your own little winter wonderland.

“You know, you have the best taste in surprises.” She said, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 am

"In the fall there are red and yellow ones." he said. "I guess they migrate." he said putting the cloak around them, now for warmth as the sun set. "You like it then?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 am

“Of course I like it.” Rose said softly, watching the soft blue lights do their dance in the air. Seeing these fairies was a rare sight, especially in the wild. Yet here they were in their natural home, and twilight approaching, the sight was even more breath taking.

“How did you find this place?” She asked, leaning against him since she couldn’t really see him under the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 am

"I came out hereon a dare my first year." he admitted. "I happened across them and have just come back every so often since then." he wrapped his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 am

“Ah I see. The only time I ever ventured into the forbidden forest I ended up coming across a giant spider. You come in and find this place. Why am I not surprised?” She said, smiling.

((Do you want to fast forward to the night of the Yule Ball after this?))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 am

".... Spiders." he shuddered. "I hate spiders...."

[yes... yes we should]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 am

“Yeah…me too.” She said, shuddering slightly.

((lol time skip it then. Im running out of things to say. Lol))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 am

They spent the next half hour sitting and watching as the sunset before getting up, making their way back to the castle. Scorpious gave Rose the cloak to borrow, kissing her goodnight before they parted ways.

The rest of the weekend crept on, practicing potions and working on assignments. It seemed like no time at all, that the Yule Ball had arrived. Dancing lessons were given to those who needed, and those who didnt as well. Now, only 24 hours before the ball, Rose's package was delivered. It was brought to her by a brightly colored Macaw, who insisted on sitting on the back of her chair after she took the box from it's grip.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:47 am

((omg long post...))

The last few days had been brutal for Rose. The draught of living death had gone very well though she had worried for a bit when the potion had turned a nasty shade of green. Remembering some of the tricks that Scorpius had given her were extremely helpful and she was able to correct the concoction. Talking to Albus however, proved much trickier. He was pretty peeved about being ditched, but with his sister smacking him across the head and yelling at him for a good hour about how Rose deserved to be happy with somebody, he relented and accepted her apology.

A few days into the week she got a reply from her mother.

Dear Rose,

I must say that I am glad you finally decided to write. I am also very happy that I read your letter to myself before I gave to your father like I normally do. I’m glad you found someone that makes you happy, and I’m sure your father will come around to who that person happens to be. I’m very pleased that you never let your fathers constant harping on the Malfoy family turn you against them, as I have always told you that people make mistakes and such mistakes should never be held against people.

Try not to be hurt if dad and uncle Harry have a hard time coming to terms with Scorpius. I’m sure you’ve already had to deal with some slack from your brothers, but you must understand the rivalry between the Malfoy’s and your father and uncle go way back. On that note, I would be more than happy to have him with us for Christmas. I’ve already spoken to Aunt Ginny, and she said she’ll prepare your uncle for it.

I’ll send a letter to the Headmistress so that she knows that Scorpius is authorized to use the floo with the rest of you. Make sure he has his parents permission as well Rose. I don’t think your father will be able to handle it if Draco Malfoy ends up on our doorstep looking for his son. Study hard and I’ll see you in a week.

Love,

Mom

P.S. Good luck at the ball!

The letter had made her happier than she cared to admit, even with the warning about her dad and uncle. She showed it to Lily too, who groaned when she realized that her mother was probably going to be overbearing since her dad would be on edge. She told Scorpius that he was allowed to come for Christmas the next day at breakfast, since he occasionally decided to sit at the Gryffindor table with her. She still hadn’t attempted to eat with him and the Slytherins since Celina really hated her now.

Finally the night had come before the ball, and a brightly colored macaw had just given her the package she had been waiting for all week. She gave the bird a couple of knuts for delivering it safely and sent it on its way. She pulled the gown out of the packaging and sighed at its beauty. Scorpius was going to flip when he saw this.

The next day was Saturday, the day of the Yule Ball, and the day before everyone would be heading home for the holidays. At breakfast Rose was starting to get nervous as was Lily. She and her fellow Gryffindors were discussing the upcoming Ball, who they were going with, what they were wearing. Rose however, was very tight lipped.

“So Hugo, you going with Clara?” Albus asked, trying to ignore the looks on his sisters and friends faces.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 am

Scorpious at the Slytherin table didnt seem to have his usual horde of girls swooning over him this year... either form his own little spell or because of his new social stigma. Either way, he seemed plenty content, checking two boxes that had been delivered to him.

In one small box was a corsage for rose, the other just a small token he would hold onto until after the Ball.

--

"You know, I saw her handing out with Dillan Thompson last night... You might want to make sure she's still open and not just expect it mate." one boy advised Hugo.

"And who are YOU going with?"

"Me? Oh, I got Ms. Chang on my arm tomorrow." he grinned.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:11 am

((Lol in my above post it’s the morning of the ball. So he would have Ms Chang on his arm tonight.))

“I already asked her.” Hugo sound, for once not a single bit cocky or aggressive. In fact he sounded downright depressed.

“She turned him down.” Jasper said, once again with no mercy for his elder brother. Jasper was always a bit bitter when the Yule Ball came around. He wouldn’t be able to go until his fifth year, and so he had had to watch his older siblings and cousins go to the ball for a few years now.

Hugo groaned and hit his head on the table, hiding his face. Rose patted him on the shoulder awkwardly, not sure how to comfort him.

“There are other girls you know.” Lily said. “My friend Penelope still doesn’t have a date. I’m sure she’d love to go with you.”

Hugo simply grunted in reply.

=================================================================

Over at the Slytherin table some of the members of his house that had started to see Scorpius difficulty since the day he had first stood up to Celina decided to strike up a conversation.

“So you’re taking Weasly tonight right?” A boy named Cormic asked, starting the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Scorpious looked up. "I am." he confirmed. "Who are you taking?" he raised an eyebrow, though not in a snobish manner. he was simply and honestly behind on fht e latest gossip, being out of the loop as he was.

---

"Or you could always take my little sister. She is in Ravenclaw though... I think she's too smart for you." he teased Hugo.

"Did you follow Malfoys advice?" another boy asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Cormic nodded. He along with the rest of the Slytherins that weren’t complete asses had hoped he would take Weasly. She was kind, smart, and the most important quality for any Slytherin, she was beautiful. A much better choice then miss Celina Boulise that was for sure.

“I’m taking Marisa Raven. Not quite sure if you know her. She’s more, apart, from our other housemates.” He was of course referring to the fact that Marisa loathed Scorpius’s old gang, and wouldn’t spend any time with them at all. It also didn’t help that she was a half blood and pure like most of the Slytherins.

=====================================================================

“I tried to.” Hugo said, his voice muffled since his head was still on the table. “She said it was too late. She already had a date.”

“Tough dude.” Albus said, taking a bite out of his toast.

“And who are you going with big brother?” Lily said teasingly, taking his toast from him.

“No one. I’m not bothering to go.” He said solemnly. “There’s no point if there isn’t anyone you particularly want to go with. “

“He couldn’t find a date either.” Jasper said, blowing Albus’s cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower and the Snake
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next