Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Flower and the Snake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 pm

"I'm fine." he assured her, though felt as though his feet had been rooted to the spot. "So is Edgar if you should care..." he hesitated. "May I come in?" he asked, all the while keeping his gray eye locked onto her.

She could easily pass for a Goddess, he thought. A fierce, smart, gorgeous goddess.

Some of his blond hair had fallen out of it's tie when Lilly shoved him into the room. Opposite his eye patch it seemed to make his jaw bone all the more prominent.

He didn't bother to wait for an answer, taking three steps towards her bed. Those tear streaks didn't suit her- and they were there because of him. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 pm

“Am I alright…” she whispered, looking at him as if he’d grown another head. Her eyes filled with tears, though her face appeared almost angry. She flung herself off the bed and grabbed onto him as if life would leave her if she ever let go.

“Am I okay?!” She sobbed into his shoulder, drenching his shirt with her tears as she clung to him. “Of course I’m okay! Nothing happened to me! I’m not the one who lost an eye or was blown into a wall! I’m not the one with my entire house hating my guts!”

“I’m so sorry…” She said, her sobs subsiding, her grip loosening slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Scorpious had been startled by her angry expression, then confused by the sudden and nearly violent embrace. Asking if she were alright was apparently a poor choice on his end...

As she ranted realization dawned. She wasn't crying because she had gotten into trouble because of him, but rather that she had been worried.

"I'm so sorry..." she said.

He sighed, hugging her- in an attempt to calm her down. She felt so tiny to him. "Don't be. It's my own fault Edgar hit me. And I appreciate you defending me.... if anything I owe you the apology. If it weren't for me you wouldn't have been in trouble or had to listen to my pratt of a Grandfather."

He stroked her hair, his voice just above a whisper. He was at ease, as he always was. just as serene as ever, though all he could do was hope that it might rub off onto her to calm her down.

"Besides-" he said, in a more upbeat tone. "If my entire house hates me- that means by logic all the other houses must like me now.... Which woudl mean 3 times the amount of people."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Rose couldn’t help it. She chuckled lightly at his last comment. He was right of course. It was like a law of nature. Whoever the Slytherins hated, the rest liked just by proxy. His warm embrace was calming and she had to admit that he was bringing her back to her senses by just being there. His arms wrapped around her, comforting her of all things, was better than she would have ever expected.

“I was so worried about you.” She said, her voice far less hysterical. She was much calmer now, though she still didn’t want to let go of him just yet. Finally she drew away to really get a good look at him, raising a hand to lightly trace his face. She smiled when she looked at the eye patch though her eyes were still sad.

“I’m not worried about your grandfather. I would have been worried if he hadn’t hated me on sight. I just wish he wasn’t so stubborn…”

It saddened her that the Malfoy’s cared more about aesthetics than what would actually be useful. She figured they had taken her idea about a magical eye and shot it down just as readily as Lucius Malfoy had tried to show her that she was nothing more than scum under his feet.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Scorpious watched her as she pulled back and offered a smile, attempting to have her mirror the action. "Sorry to have worried you, but as you can see I'm fine." he assured her, his gray eye moving the lock of gold hair that fell in front of his face and blew it away, scowling at it for getting in his line of vision. "And wishing my Grandfather to not be stubborn would be like wishing for a Hippogriff to not be so proud. It simply doesn't happen."

"Tomorrow is a Hogsmeade trip. Did you still want to go with me?" he asked, curiously. He had caused her so much stress he wouldn't be surprised if she turned him down.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Rose looked at him in surprise, her brown eyes widened. “Go..with…you?” She asked, stunned by his words. As stunned as she was, it didn’t take long for her to relax. She lightly punched his shoulder and smiled. “Of course I still want to go! You didn’t think you’d be rid of me that quickly did you?”

She laughed again before finally relaxing and sitting back on her bed, for the first time in the last few days being able to let go of her anxiety. Now that she was calm another very pressing question came to the forefront of her mind.

“Umm not to be rude…but how did you get into my room?” She said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh that... well, you see.... Your friend, Lilly. She kidnapped me in the hallway and showed me the way." he admitted wondering if he was going to get the poor helpful girl into trouble with Rose. "As I told her, I had honestly expected a hex to fly from her wand, not for her to help me find you."

Regardless though, he was grateful for the help. He could have bribed Peeves, sure, but it might have taken a while longer.

He remained standing, thinking it would be improper for him to sit on her bed. What was more, he doubted her pet would take too kindly to it either... and he was rather fond of his remaining eye.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

“Lily?” She said, more to herself than to Scorpius. That would make sense since she was one of the only people who not only knew where the secret entrance to her room was but also her new password. She hadn’t told anyone the password. The only reason that she’d even given her the password to the damn portrait was when she had just broken up with her boyfriend and needed someone to talk to.

“That little…” She growled, Andavil watching her mistress ever closer now that she seemed so antagonistic. As quickly as the aggression came it dissipated, and she smiled that disarmingly girl smile that said volumes and yet made things seem perfectly okay.

“I’ll have a talk with her later.” She said brightly, crossing her long legs. She seemed so delightfully pretty at that moment, and yet also incredibly dangerous. Andavil moved from her perch to curl up next to her mistress, purring in almost a cat like demeanor against her thigh.

“Oh that’s right.” Rose said, lifting Andavil up. “This is Andavil, Scorpius. Andavil you will not harm him in any way.” The Kooraisu stared deeply into his one good eye, obviously measuring him up before cawing softly and curling back up into Rose’s hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:07 pm

For a moment, Scorpious felt a pang of worry for Lilly before he dismissed it. "Pleasure." he found himself saying to the small chick, smiling. "I'm glad you two get along so well."

He looked to his left, out her window. "You have a view of the lake..." he noted, almost jealously. "You're lucky."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Rose smiled as she looked out the window. Carefully she placed the chick back on her bed before she walked over to her window, her eyes unreadable as she looked out into the darkness. The snow had stopped falling, allowing the lights from the castle the illuminate the lake somewhat.

“I spend a lot of time at this window.” She said, her voice distant as if her mind was millions of miles away. “You’re right. I’m lucky to have such a view. On a clear day I can even see the memorial.”

She was of course referring to the tomb of the late Headmaster. Albus Dumbledore. The man that her Albus had been named after. Throughout her school years she had spent many afternoons sitting on the steps of the memorial. She almost had the plaque memoriam memorized. It was one of the many places she had gone in her search for the truth of what happened during the war. She didn’t understand why it was so important to her to know what really happened during that dark time. Most of her fellow classmates just saw it as another dark time in their history, never to be repeated again. Rose however, did not.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 pm

"Honestly I try to avoid that particular part of the lake side...." he mentioned looking at her then past her into the night. ".... You aren't busy right this moment, are you?" he asked suddenly, an idea dawning upon him.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Rose looked at him curiously, deciding to ask him about why he avoided that side of the lake later. “I’m not busy…why?” She asked, looking at him in wonder. What could be possibly want to do right now this late at night?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 pm

A devilish grin touched his lips. "Grab your scarf and gloves." he instructed. "Meet me down by the lake in ten minutes. make sure your dressed warm."

He surprised her with a quick kiss placed on the top of her hand- and not even a second later he was walking towards the exit of her room.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 pm

“My gloves and scarf?” she said wonderingly as he walked out. Then she looked at her hand that was still warm from his chaste kiss. Rose found herself wishing for more than just that small warm spot on her hand. It was so innocent, yet that small gesture brought a heat to her face that she couldn’t place or understand. She wanted so much more from him and yet she couldn’t put what exactly she wanted from him in words.

Before she could waste any more time she grabbed her scarf and gloves, in the scarlet and gold of her house colors. She checked her appearance in her mirror before rushing out the portrait, and down the stairs towards the entrance. She avoided the entrance to the Great Hall, figuring that people would soon be finishing up dinner and coming out to head to their dorms. Silently, she slipped out of the castle and into the night, making her way to the lake.

It was bloody cold out there, and before she let herself freeze she muttered a simple heating charm. Once she was nice and toasty she made her way to the edge of the lake and leaned against a tree as she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 pm

She heard Scorpious chuckle, not too far from here. "Lumos"

The blue light from the end of his wand illuminated his face and upper body at the waters edge, a few yards away from Rose. "How's your taste for adventure, Rose?" he asked.

Upon closer inspection, Scorpious was not standing on the snow as she was. Instead, he was standing on the ice, wearing what looked like razors on his feet.

Ice skates. Though the blades seemed to be attacked to his usual dark leather shoes.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Rose could only do one thing. She smirked. She came from two of the golden trio, people who got in so much trouble at Hogwarts that it was ridiculous. They had always been up for an adventure even if it meant life or death. Rose shared that same recklessness.

“You’ll eat those words Malfoy.” She said playfully. She quickly muttered a spell to add the sharp blades to her shoes that were needed for what he wanted to do. She giggled softly before jumping onto the ice and gliding out. “You coming or what?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Scorpious grinned, turning to skate after her, apparently not quite as graceful on ice as he was on land.

The lake was frozen over, but there was always the chance of falling through. "Careful." he minded her, gliding up beside her, tugging lightly on her scarf as he passed. "I wouldn't want to see you lose in a race." he teased, skating backwards for a moment. He loved the cold. It had always been his favorite time of year. In fact, unlike Rose he hadn't bothered to use a heating charm. The cold air was crisp and brought with it a life into him he rarely had the chance to enjoy.

His own silver and green scarf whirled around behind him, his black gloves contrasting with his white shirt.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:37 am

Rose laughed, and for the first time in what seemed like forever it was a real laugh that issued from her mouth. Sure Rose had fun with her class mates and her family. Sure, she loved being around Albus and Lily, and they were always game for a good time. Yet, Rose had never felt such abandon as she did right then. Chasing after Scorpius in the freezing night air, staying where the water was shallow of course to make sure the ice was solid, and knowing it was just the two of them at that moment. It was like all the worry, stress, and pain of the last two days had never happened.

They were two opposites in the world. One growing up in the world of light and warmth, living in a world where what’s right is always right and there is no gray area. Another growing up in a world that was cold and proper, never knowing black and white, good or wrong. They came from rival houses, rival families, and in every sense of the word the came from different sides. But right now none of that mattered.

Right now it was just the two of them having fun together, being happy in one another’s company. There was only one thing Rose knew for certain and that was that she didn’t want this feeling to ever go away. She felt so safe around him, like he would never let anything happen to her. She knew that he cared about her with as much certainty as she knew the sun would come up in the morning.

When she finally tired herself out that she couldn’t go any farther she collapsed on the side of the lake in the snow and laughed again, breathless with excitement. She laid there in the snow, looking up at the stars with a feeling of contentment that she’d never really had before.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

As they skated, Scorpious was sure to stay closer to the deep end than she was at all times.

When she sprawled out in the snow, he followed suit, laughing as well, enjoying the light hearted feeling that accompanied the gesture. It was freeing, relaxing and all in all enjoyable. A feeling he wasn't quite used to- being able to just play around and not worry about looking silly as his arms waved to keep balance.

He let out a heavy sigh, watching his breath fog up and float away on the night air- the stars hardly discernible from the snow flurry's that had begun to fall again.

He took a few moments before looking over to her. "Well... that was fun." he said, still unable to get rid of the boyish grin from his face.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 am

Rose laughed as she lay in the snow, lifting the spell on her shoes so that she could make a snow angel easily. When she was done she turned her head to smile at Scorpius and his boyish grin. He seemed so calm and carefree at that moment and it lightened her heart to know that it was spending time with her that brought that smile to his face.

Before she could find a reason to stop herself she snuggled into him, laying her head beneath his chin, her arm laying on his chest lightly.

“Yes, it was fun.” She said softly, her warm breath lightly grazing his neck. Her eyes were closed as she waited to see if he would push her off of him. She’d taken a risk just snuggling into him. She tried to convince herself that if he pushed her away she wouldn’t let it bother her, that it didn’t matter.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 am

All her mental peptalking was unnessicary though. Instead of pushing her away, his found his arm snaking arouns her waist, his other hand lacing with hers. "I take it your cold though." he mused, looking down at her. "You know, if we stay laying in the snow for [i] too long[/], people might begin to wonder where we are, or just dismiss us as a snow dune."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Rose giggled at his words, reveling in his arm wrapped around her. The truth was that she wasn’t cold at all, but he sure the hell was.

“Me, cold? Au contraire I believe it is you who is cold.”

As much as she wanted to stay curled up against him he had a point about becoming a snow dune. Eventually her charm would wear off too, so she wouldn’t stay comfortable for much longer.

“I suppose you’re right though. Better be getting back.” She raised herself up, dusting off some of the snow that had fallen on her. She stood up slowly, making sure she was steady on her own two feet before she turned to help him to his.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Scorpious took her hand, though instead of helping himself up pulled her back down, expertly stealing a kiss upon doing so. It wasn't rough though- he took care to be gentle.

He pulled back and stood up, offering her his hand now. "I'm not cold anymore." he promised.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Rose was stunned. The fleeting feel of his lips upon her own. It had happened so fast she could scarcely believe she had felt them at all. In that instant Rose threw all propriety and caution to the wind, kissing him fiercely. She wanted to memorize the feel of his lips against her, the smell of his skin, and the possessive way he held her. She didn’t want a fleeting memory that she would question the reality of. No, this was real, hard, and never to be forgotten.

When she pulled back, her eyes were darkened with something more primal and while her lips were slightly bruised she smiled and took his hand.

“I’m not cold anymore either.” She said lightly, tugging him towards the castle. In that moment Rose showed him quite clearly that she was not a delicate flower to be pampered and petted. She was fierce like her mother, a roaring fire burned inside her that would never be quenched and she warmed the world with its light.

While Rose was still confused about where the two of them really stood, she knew one thing for certain. She was falling in love with Scorpius Malfoy, and he wasn’t going to get away from her easily.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

TIME SKIP!!! =D

The next morning, Scorpious woke up to quite the unpleasant throbbing in his eye. He had fallen asleep without his eyepatch on as directed- though his eye lid was sewn shut. They had done a new procedure trying to bond the magical replacement with his body- and the stitches woudl have to remain for at minimum 4 months.

He frowned, sitting up- grabbing the eye patch off the dresser next to him without turning his head, tieing it into place again.

One quick look around told him he was up before the rest of his housemates... Good.

Quietly he grabbed his books and other belongings, slipping out of the dorm. Edgar had been released from the infirmary the day before, as he had discovered after arriving back in the Slytherin house covered in snow the previous evening. No doubt they woudl be avoiding one another for a while, which left him partner less in Potions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower and the Snake
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next