Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can you guys help me out?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty37
N00b
Ty37

Male
Number of posts : 25
Animunny : 43
Registration date : 2010-06-02

can you guys help me out? Empty
PostSubject: can you guys help me out?   can you guys help me out? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm

hey guys, im saphira's brother, saphira is the creator of this website, my cousins and i made videos on youtube and we were wondering if you guys can help us spread the word, were trying to make them a hit, they are totally random and funny and were trying to get more views and some comments, one of my cousins is really into it and i want to make it so that he can be proud of our videos, so if you like em, leave some comments, spread the word and show your friends and tell them to spread the word, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Ty37
N00b
Ty37

Male
Number of posts : 25
Animunny : 43
Registration date : 2010-06-02

can you guys help me out? Empty
PostSubject: heres the link   can you guys help me out? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

heres the link guys the link is https://www.youtube.com/user/ATEbaLLIndustries

try watching all of them if you can and please rate them and leave comments, thank you!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

can you guys help me out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Community :: Spam Zone-
Jump to: