Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna be a Pokemon Master!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:34 pm

as zack commanded gligar to use shadow ball, he reached into his pocket, taking out a razor Fang rock. he looked slightly over to Kenji, watching the kid analyze the battle. Zack smirked, thinking about the match, and how he would try and use the razor fang."the attack will have no affect on chansey...tara will most likely counter with a strong move...thats when gligar will take the hit...I'll throw him the razor fang, and then he will evolve...I should thank tara if it works well" he smirked much more thinking of many more outcomes.

while the battle took place, someone was watching from a far distance, looking slightly like Zack, but much older, he watched the battle intentively, staying far from being noticed."trying to evolve your gligar?...typical bro...just typical
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 am

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 Pokemon_Power__by_UdonNodu

Tara thought quickly, watching as the ghost type move flew at Chansey. No matter how strong Gligar was, the move simply wouldn’t do anything to her normal type Pokemon. What was Zack planning? There was something on his mind other than simply winning, otherwise he would have never used Shadow ball against her.

For a split second Tara took her eyes of Gligar and looked over at Zack, to see him reaching for something in his bag. Of course! She thought, this was just a ruse. Whatever he had up his sleeve, he needed Chansey to attack, because any trainer worth his salt would know that Shadow Ball would be useless.

Whatever he planned couldn’t be good for her Pokemon, and so she knew she would have to go against everything that had been instilled in her battle after battle.

“Chansey, use calm mind!”

That move was the only one that Tara liked to use for Chansey because it raised her special defense and special attack, giving more protection while also allowing her special moves to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:59 am

"took a turn differently than imagined...no matter." he smiled and shook his head."gligar, sword dance." as gligar performed the move, he knew he would have to entice Tara to use an attack move."gligar now go in for a poison fang" gligar swooped down, his physical attack was far higher than before. Gligar bared his teach, that shone with a slight purple tint to them
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Tara saw the poisoned fangs, knew that whatever move she used that allowed Gligar to touch Chansey, Chansey would still be poisoned, and Zack was still reaching for something.

“Chansey, Sing again, and roll away.”

Chansey’s song would only put Gligar asleep for moments, but it would stop his attack and give Chansey enough time to get out of the way. As quickly as the command was issued Tara followed it with another one, this one coming to her in an instant of recognition. Zack wouldn’t be able to counter act this quickly spoken command, he would still be preoccupied with Gligar’s drowsiness as he first woke up.

And even if he could throw that item, Gligar would soon be down and out for the count. Flying Pokemon couldn’t fight with their wings clipped, and with her raised special attack this would be it.

“Now Chansey! Thunder!”
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Zack was showed slight worry on his face, he looked at the razor claw."damn its 50/50...ive got to risk it." he sighed as he throwed the razor claw to gligar, as he slept unknown of the coming danger."when thunder strikes, he will be out for the counter...I hope this works' the razor claw hobbled by Gligar, as he snored his head. the thunder struk him hard. almost blindingly so.Zack crosed his fingers, hoping it would have worked."come on gligar. as the thunder vanished, gligar was on the verge of defeat he could only lay on the floor."thank god...but damn he is burned out." gligar clouldnt lift his wings to fly, but he looked at the razor claw and sighed, lifting his pinscer, he touched it."when I told him to use the usual tactic, it was rest and Endure....you see my brother used a blissey, he taught blissey hyper beam, but gligar wasnt as strong as he is...but it occured to me that Rest was a good counter for sing...but when he used hyper beam that took off guard...so I came up with a strategy with gligar...when ever I said, use the tactic from my bro, or somethin like it...he would firstly use endure and then use rest...but ofcourse gligar is badly injured...for now..' he smiled as gligar lit up brightly. he was evolving his strength only half returned as he changed. the evolution stopped, and stood was a gliscor, it looked at chansey quite menacingly."ready for round 2" zack smiled once more
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Tara swore but had to admit that Zack knew his stuff. It made sense then why he had wanted to use Gligar to battle her. All battles need to have their purpose and he had used her Chansey as a way to evolve a Pokemon that is notoriously difficult to evolve. Gliscor was still weak though, with only half the strength the Pokemon would normally have. It shouldn’t be too difficult to take him out with Chansey who was still at her full health, what with Drain punch earlier.

Chansey looked over at Tara though with a sad expression on her face. She knew that Tara was upset the battle wasn’t over yet, and felt like she had failed somehow. Tara smiled at Chansey and said, “Don’t worry Chansey. You did a good job! It was a direct hit. Only a bit more to go now. You can do this!”

Chansey nodded and turned back to the battle, determination written on her features.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Zack smirked "Gliscor..use rest" Gliscor nodded and swooped down slowly to the ground, and rested. he noticed Tara was confused."gliscor..sleep talk" he said as gliscor lifted up into the air, ofcourse he was still asleep, but he randomly used onf of his moves. he moved around chansey and stopped, it looked loike he used double team, the copies surrounded her."not long now.." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Chansey was surrounded by copies of Gliscor, and Tara was worried now. Sing wouldn’t work here as Gliscor was still asleep from using rest. This was definitely not good. She needed to figure out what she was going to do. With Chansey surrounded she couldn’t dodge, and one wrong attack on a copy would leave her completely open to attack by the real Gliscor.

“Chansey, use Light Screen.”

Chansey completed it just as the real Gliscor attacked her, knocking Chansey back a bit before she got back to her feet. The move had been halved by the shimmering curtain that now surrounded Chansey. Any special attacks wouldn’t be nearly as bad as before now.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Zack nodded wating on gliscor to wake. just then gliscor slowly woke up, he wasnt still at full power but he was definitely over half.."okay gliscor...use iron tail" gliscor quickly shook off his tiredness, his tail lit up and swung at chansey. Zack was getting pumped, his hands were out of his pocket and he took a more serious stance."your definitely stronger than most trainers, plus I see you take care in making good use of your pokemon...you used chansey as what she is, instead of relying on increasing the speed, your focusing on counter moves, and moves that would sabotage other pokemon and increase chansey's own power...treating her like a tank...whilst my gligar is effective as a sweeper, using his speed and power to get the job down...after this battle, i would like to give you a freind of mine to train...he wont listen to me...would that be okay?" he asked mid battle
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male
Number of posts : 31
Animunny : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 Kenji_pokemon_trainer_by_zoesenseip

Kenji was impressed by Tara’s use of Sing and Thunder, and despite knowing that Zack was an Elite Four member, he was surprised that Gligar was still conscious after the assault. It was a testament to Gligar and Zack’s training that the Pokémon could take such a high level attack, and Kenji figured that the use of rest probably had been the upsetting factor.

As Gligar touched what Kenji had already guessed was a wicked fang, Kenji let out a little sigh and looked back and forth between the two trainers. He knew how close Tara had just come to winning, but he also knew that with the evolution of Gligar, the battle would set back into full swing. Both Pokémon would be tired, and it was still anyone’s fight, but Kenji figured that Zack’s tactics would change as Gligar’s evolution would no longer be his main aim. How Tara reacted to that alteration would be interesting to see, considering her ability to improvise so far.

As the newly evolved Gliscor flew up into the sky, Kenji bet Zack would be relieved. Gligars were renowned for their difficulty to evolve, and a trainer having evolution as their goal in a battle was always risky business. Plus, with Tara’s abilities as a trainer, that risk probably went up to about double. Kenji knew that the evolution may just have decided the match,

Wow, this is intense.

Kenji studied each trainer, considering the change in events. Zack seemed confidant, more so than before, and while Tara didn’t look worried in the slightest, Kenji doubted things were going as she had hoped.

When you come as close to winning as that, I suppose it makes it that much worse if it slips away. Kinda like when you buy ice cream and it melts on the way home.

As the match continued, Kenji watched in silence, wondering who would win. Gliscor’s use of double team with sleep talk definitely made things less predictable, and Chansey’s use of light screen seemed like the best move. Wondering what would happen next, Kenji was slightly distracted by a nagging voice in the back of his head that said he was forgetting something. He tried to remember, the voice talking to him about a spike, or Mike, or something, but he completely forgot about it when Zack asked Tara if she would raise one of his Pokémon.

Hmm, I wonder what Pokémon it is.
Back to top Go down
http://marchyecilam.deviantart.com/
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Zack smiled. wiping his hair out of his face."its a Elekid....he hatched not so long back...but he just won't listen to me...not even to my electabuzz...quite the trickster too' he retorted
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Tara yelled out Defense curl to Chansey so that Gliscor’s iron tail merely bounced off her soft body. Only then did she turn back to Zack and smile.

“Elekid huh? Those guys are a real bother sometime if you don’t know how they like to play. They are, after all, just babies. Ill meet him, but no promises.”

As Chansey unrolled herself again, she turned to Tara and called out. Chansey was obviously tired, but she would keep battling if she had too. Those attacks were taking a lot out of her, and Thunder was a difficult move for her to do, since she was just a normal type.

“Alright Zack. That’s enough. I have a gym battle in Celadon soon, and I don’t want to tire Chansey out anymore than she already is.”

Tara hated to lose, because to her calling off a battle was losing, but she cared about her Pokemon’s well being a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 am

Zack nodded."ofcourse...your bond with your pokemon is impressive.." he said as gliscor relaxed himself, returning to his cheerful nature.Zack rubed his head."I got little carried away with iron tail.." Gliscor licked tara, as if he was apologizing for the battle. it seemed strange for gliscor to keep his cheerful nature, but zack just smiled." some pokemon just don't change at all" he retorted
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:01 am

Tara laughed good naturedly, patting Gliscors head before moving over to Chansey. The Pokemon looked sad for a moment before she realized that Tara was not unhappy about the battles outcome. Tara hugged the large Pokemon, petting it a bit before looking up at Zack.

“You fought well. Using Chansey as a way to evolve your Gliscor is impressive.” She also felt it was misleading considering the battle was supposed to be only for practice. Though it was a compliment to her that he trusted her Pokemon would be strong enough to allow Gliscor to evolve.

“Besides,” she said, turning back to Chansey with a smile on her face. “Just because a Pokemon evolves, doesn’t change who they are. They’ll always be the same. Just in a different form.”
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Zack smiled and laughed lightheartedly."they sure do" as he looked at his pokeball, containing Infernape." time for a rest gliscor." Gliscor nodded and Zack returned him to the pokeball.he looked around, thinking of returning to the city, maybe even demonstrating his pokemon's strength." if you'd like, you can come and watch my demonstration tomorrow...well my surprise demonstration anyway...the sinnoh elite four are there passing to city to city, showing their skills...my brother, Darrius will be there to" he said smiling nervously."Hope she isnt a fan of darrius...Fangirls are so annoying" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Tara snapped to look at Zack’s face critically and could easily see his unease at announcing his brothers presence in Celadon.

“Darrius huh?” She giggled lightly as she spoke, knowing that Zack’s face would immediately fade into horror.

“Big deal.” she said getting up and brushing off her skirt. Pulling out Chansey’s poke ball she returned the Pokemon to its ball, and put it back on her belt. “I am heading into Celadon though if you’re going back to do a demonstration, and if you get me into it for free I may actually go.”

She laughed at her own audacity as she waited for his response.

Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 am

Kenji forcibly ignored the mention of an Elekid, instead focusing on the conclusion of the battle. When Tara called her Chansey off, he smiled approvingly at her decision.

It’s always nice to see someone who cares more about their pokemon than their pride. Still, for a while there I thought she was going to win. Oh well, it was still an awesome battle.

While Zack and Tara began to converse, Kenji got distracted by a particularly bent piece of grass and relaxed slightly. It was only then that he realized he had been tensing his body the entire duration of the battle. With a slight yawn for emphasis he raised his arms into the air, letting all of the energy from watching the intense battle out in one gigantic stretch. As he did so however, he felt a twinge of pain run through his shoulders and lower back.

Ow…wait, why am I sore?

He rubbed his back gingerly, suddenly feeling as if he had forgotten something important. The nagging voice in his head was back as well, and it seemed a bit more persistent this time.

Ok Kenji, time to figure this out. I’m sore because… because…Oh that’s right! Because I fell. Wait…why did I fall?...Let’s see, I was riding my bike…riding my bike…my bi-

“OH MY GOD, MY BIKE!”

Forgetting entirely about Tara and Zack, Kenji bolted over to the site of his earlier accident. Crouching down, he hastily assessed the damage to his preferred method of transportation.

…Ugh.

Thankfully, the package for Kenji’s grandmother was fine, aside from being slightly squished. His bike however was not so lucky. The force of the impact with the boulder had bent the frame around the front tire at a forty five degree angle, and one of the wheel bolts had actually split in two. The pedals and chains were fine, but there was no way it was going to be able to roll, let alone support his weight,

Darn, guess this means I have to walk. Good thing I remembered to wear shoes today.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Tara turned abruptly to look at Kenji, his outburst startling her. When she saw his standing over the broken remains of his bike she sighed and walked over to look at the wreckage herself.

“You really should pay more attention to where you’re going.” she said, her voice a little ticked. He had nearly run over her after all.

“You could always get it fixed in Celadon though. They have a good bike shop if I recall correctly.”
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 am

Kenji looked up at Tara and nodded at both points. He knew the family that ran the bike shop and, broken though his bike may be, it would take them no time at all to fix it up. It would definitely cost a fair sum of cash (not to mention a few hours working in their yard) but he would be able to cover it.

“I guess that’s what I’ll have to do.” He said, speaking to himself as much as to Tara. “Lucky for me the bike shop is on the way to the Gym. I don’t even have to make a special trip. Woot!”

He laughed a little before bending over with an exaggerated fling of his arms and lifting up his twisted heap of a bicycle. Lifting it upright, he tried to determine the simplest way of moving it, only to find that there were no simple ways. With the front tire bent as it was, he couldn’t set it on the ground, and as such, he couldn’t roll it along next to him, and if he dragged it there was a good chance that the front would completely snap off. The only option left to him would be to carry it, which was not a fun concept considering the distance left to Celadon.

Well this is going to be interesting. Shoot.

Setting the bike back down, Kenji tried to think of possible alternatives. While doing so however, he noticed a stick on the ground which was pointing in the general direction of some dandelions that were being blown by the wind towards a half eaten acorn that was on the ground by Tara’s shoe. Seeing it, he looked up at her face, and with an embarrassed smile, realized that he had spaced out…again.

“Watch where I’m going. Definitely got to try that.”
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:10 am

“Are you going to try for a gym badge too?” Tara asked, her voice losing all irritation. If there was one thing Tara was passionate about, it was Pokemon, specifically Pokemon battles. Anyone gathering badges she considered a rival, and looking at Kenji she figured he wouldn’t be much of one anyways. Either way though, she never took appearance for granted and it would be just her luck that the guy that nearly ran her over was also a league member. She’d already got beat by one of those today, she wasn’t looking for a new fight any time soon.

So, as much as she wanted to know, she also had no intention of starting another battle today. What she said was the truth. Her Pokemon needed to rest for the gym battle anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lee
N00b
Lee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:38 am

“Try for a gym badge?”

The thought seemed completely alien to Kenji, and he took a silent moment to imagine himself taking the Pokemon Challenge and becoming a Champion. He didn’t have anything wrong with the idea per say, he just had trouble seeing himself as that guy. To be honest, he thought it was a bit comical, aside from unlikely.

“No, nothing like that.” he said to Tara. “No, actually I’m going to visit my Grandma. She spends almost all of her time working on the gardens at the gym. She’s really into plants. Plus, she used to babysit Erika, the gym leader, so she likes helping out over there when she can. I think she’s looking out for Erika too, since she’s such a young gym leader. That’s my gram for you.”

Kenji smiled, realizing that he was getting a little off topic.

“But yeah, anywho, I’m not collecting badges or anything. Just visiting Celadon.”

He looked backed down at the wreckage of his bike and frowned slightly. The he looked out at the lake that had initially caught his eye before he crashed.

Sure, I’ll visit Celadon, if I can make it there without wrecking all of my worldly possessions. Curse you oh sparkly distractions! Oh you sparkly sunny pristine colorful distractions! Why must you…wow it really is a beautiful day isn't it?

Kenji couldn’t help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 am

Tara nodded, accepting the explanation without much thought. Kenji looked like the type who preferred to just be around Pokemon and not really battle with them. ‘Besides, he’s too much of an airhead to be any good in a real battle.’ she thought to himself, watching as he dazed off yet again.

Shaking her head, went over the patch of grass that she had dropped her pack in and began to walk towards Celadon. Tara was not the type to wait around for people, and if Kenji was going to stare off into the distance she was happy to leave him there. Besides, it wasn’t like she particularly cared what he did or not.

Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 Anime+boy

"Well that was interesting wasn't it," Andy had watched the battle from a nearby hill he had been just passing by on his way to Celadon.

'They are well trained,' a psychic male voice echoed in his head from one of his best friends.

Andy nodded as he turned to the two Pokemon standing with him. The one that talked to him was a green and white Pokemon with blades on his arms. The other was a dog like Pokemon that was blue and black with a spike on each wrist and one out of his chest.

"Did you see their auras?" Andy asked the dog like Pokemon.

'Very strong, a little chaotic though,' replied a different voice in his head.

"I agree, looks like they are off in the same direction that we are going so it should be fun to see what they have to offer, maybe we could get a good training battle out of them," Andy smiled he loved a challenge he didn't like unnecessary violence but if it was just for training so that if any real live situations came along they would be able to handle it.

'I would like to challenge that Infernape,' his Gallade replied looking at the flaming monkey Pokemon, 'he looks powerful.'

Andy smiled as he placed his hand on his friends shoulder, "We will see if we get the chance my friend and if we do I am sure it will be a very good battle."

Gallade nodded.

'Gallade you are always looking for the next challenge,' his Lucario commented to the two of them.

'So are you I can feel it in your aura you want to challenge them as well,' Gallade responded smirking at his companion in arms.

Lucario just smiled.

"Okay you two if we just sit here and chit chat we won't be able to challenge them at all," Andy commented.

His two Pokemon nodded in agreement and the three of them vanished in a blur of motion.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:25 pm

((Unfortunately, I think this RP is dead. =( You should start another of your own!))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 pm

((Okay will have to do just that))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Pokemon Master!   Wanna be a Pokemon Master! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna be a Pokemon Master!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next