Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 pm

"I dont know!...I think so. but it was my mission...I want to break all ties with them...to stop them...please" he said truthfully

"looks like someone is in the trees...a vampire." Nasso looked directly at the tree they hid in."dont try and sneak off...come out slowly...We dont want to..."hurt" you" retorted Nasso, with arrogance
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Kira snarled.

No way in hell am I sticking around for this.

she leaped out of the tree into the neighboring one, completely silent as she flew threw the air.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Xion sighed as he followed her. the creature turned invisible and silently moved along the ground. Nasso looked at three, his arm transformed into a gun like weapon.the other man sighed."is this necessary sir?"Nasso smirked, setting fire to the tree."no...but its fun" he laughed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Kira snarled viciously and dropped silently to the ground behind Nasso. She withdrew her knife from her boot and pressed it to his throat, pressing her body against his back.

I'll show you fun. Lose the gun, or I swear to God, I'll hack your arm off, you ugly bastard.

Her voice was a growling whisper in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Nasso smirked, his arm changing back to its human form."Kira...infamous bounty hunter...an advanced level vampire...if you give me back my..."prized posession"...you will never hear from me...or anythin related to me ever again...does that sound like your kinda bargain?...or perhaps you want somethin more...I do like to be a saint whenever I can" he grinned overconfidently."is he hear?"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Kira pressed the blade closer to his throat.

You're sick. Sick and twisted. This is a living being you're talking about, not a trophy to be collected. I ought to kill you right now... Rid the world of your filth for good. I refuse to make any bargain with the likes of you. Now you can go off and screw yourself.

She ripped the blade away from his throat and sliced his cheek.

Now get lost, before I change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Nasso laughed."then...I will hunt you and Xion down like the inferior dogs you are...I'll gove you a head start.. but remember this." he moved swiftly and grabbed her by the throat."I dont like to lose whats mine!" he said with a crazed look, dropping her down. he then turned around and walked off, the man following behind."what does he want?"Xion thought
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Kira snarled and chucked a nearby rock at Nasso, hurling it straight into his head. She spit in his direction and leaped back up into the tree with Xion and the shadow creature. She jabbed her thumb in Nasso's direction, speaking to Xion.

So THAT'S the bastard you answer to? No wonder you left.

A lopsided grin showed on her face. She was radiant, with half-melted snow dotting her jet black hair
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Xion nodded."yeah...nothing is more of a monster than him...and his confidence is well placed"he replied."he has a team of five...well four elite unborns he commands..i was one...they will no doubt hunt us down." he said jumping out of the tree
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Kira shrugged, unimpressed.

If his whole army is full of tough talking pussies like him, or should be an easy fight.

in her day, Kira had seen a thousand cocky bastards like Nasso. She wasn't afaid of him or his little band if vampire killers
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Xion looked at Kira." as long as we dont run into greiver..then we shouldnt have a problem...he isnt cokcy at all...just... hard ot understand." he said remembering the times he sparred with him." but lets forget about it for now" he said."which way is it now?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Kira sniffed the air, following the sickly-sweet scent she had come to know so well. She darted off toward the left, knowing Xion and the shadow would follow.

Not long now... Only another mile from here.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Xion followed behind quickly, with the creature beside Kira."No doubt one of those unborn will be there " he thought and sighed to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Finally they were at the site of the complex. The trees threw the site into heavy shadow, bt anyone could plainly see that there was no visible building. Kira walked into the darkness and pulled on a little metal ring. The sound of frozen metal protesting could be heard as Kira pulled up a metal door from the ground. She motioned for Xion and the shadow to enter the hole. Stairs could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Xion nodded and entered the hole, walking down the stairs, he could that there was somethin wrong, the energy he could feel was disturbing. he then gripped his head once again, he could remember the experiments, the pain and suffering that happened in this facility." he was sweating , almost out of breath."we...we need to destroy this place
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Kira nodded once.

Follow me.

She crept down the poorly lit, damp hallways. Water dripped from the walls and the air was frigid and dank. The hallways wound around like a maze, a failsafe to keep the test subjects from escaping. This plae held many memories for her as well...

Kira. Are you even paying attention? We need your help in here. Give this guy a morphine drip, stat. He just gutted a tech. Crazy bastard...
Kira was younger. A brilliant chemical engineer. She was just getting her start. She'd gotten tricked into this job. Just out of university. She was told she would make a lot of money. Which, being a college student, she was always short on. She figured she would try it out. It seemed like just another internship. Boy, had she been wrong. The late nights on call were about the only thing this job had in common with an internship in a hospital. She'd seen so many bodies ravaged by the so-called doctors and geneticists... They were building an army. She didn't know the reason. She wasn't allowed to know the reason. All she knew was she was to do what she was told and not ask questions.

Kira shuddered back to reality. She realized she had stopped in the middle of the hall. She scowled and kept running. She knew where the staff had stored the gasoline, for heating the complex and for use in the kitchen stoves. They would light the gasoline tanks and run.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Xion slowled his pace, sticking to the walls as he sneaked. the screams could be heard everywhere like an echo. Xion stopped and looked into one particular room. it was littered with highly advanced technology, with strange chambers in rows."thats...thats where they mess around with the unborn forms...suiting them to whatever job they can think of" he whispered. his anger growing
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Kira snarled as Xion told her about the unborns. She could almost hear the screaming of the test subjects as she plunged spikes into their eye sockets or drilled proves into their brain cavaties. It made her nasueated and he wanted to leave. Now. She grabbed Xion's hand and pulled him further down the hall with her and into the stock room. There were hundreds of gas tanks piled high, just as she'd predicted. She grabbed a pack of matches off a nearby shelf.

Xion... Get on my back. After I set these to blow, I'm going to run. No one will suffer here again.

She glanced at the shadow.

Oh, alright. You hop on too.

She rolled her eyes and struck a match as the two others clambered onto her back. She tossed the match amongst the barrels and took off, nothing more than a blur as the first sparks could be seen.

The three of them flew out through the hatch they had entered ad muffled explosions could be heard before the snow exploded upward.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Xion felt releived, watching the facility explode."its good to see that hellhole in flames...I feel like there is one less chain on my ankles" he then looked to his left, feeling somethin aproaching, something he didnt like the feel of."Kira...someone's coming...I think he might be an unborn
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Kira snorted. Nice. Very ladylike.

let him come. We'll kick his overly-altered ass.

She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 am

Xion's hand turned into his Unborn form, his blade came out ready."This isnt greiver...I cant remember who this one is." Xion retorted, as a huge man landed infront of them. his body was large with muscles, plus he was bald, and sporting a goatee."you've quite a mess in there...I'll be making a mess of mine..." he smirked.Xion looked at the large man, eyes wide."Randolph" he whispered
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Kira snorted again.

Randolph? Your parents named you Randolph? Ouch.

She stood with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised as she took in this man's muscle-bound body. She wasn't afraid of him. She'd fought much bigger men in her life.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Randolph smirked at Kira."smart mouthed?...be careful...someone may rip that tongue out from your pretty little mouth.." he said as xion stepped infront of kira."you wont touch her...I'll rip more than just your tongue out!"Xion was dealy serious as randolph laughed."our youngest brother...your making a huge mistake...helping out a subspecies
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Kira snarled.

"Subspecies," my pretty little ass. You don't scare me.

She placed a hand on Xion's shoulder, letting him know she could handle this man herself. She eyed the shadow creature in her peripheral vision, watching this whole scene unfold curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Xion remembered his strength, he knew that Randolph was the weakest of the group, relying on heavy strikes, strength, power, and brutal force."he is large, but he is very slow...trick him into a mistake, than strike at him with speed...wear him down, his legs and neck are his least powerful body parts...he will use dirty tactics if he must " he whispered to her ear, remembering what he could of randolph." this should be quick an easy" randolph stepped forward, cracking his neck, ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)   Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard As Diamonds, White As Snow (open for anyone)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next