Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Untouchable's Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Asara could feel Mari's dark gaze on her back. She rolled her eyes.

Give me a break, honey. Honestly.

Yes, Tomaru. Who are these people?

I'm not going to ruin my time here by being catty with another female.

Last edited by playful_kitty_17 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grrrr. typo)
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:00 am

An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 Maleangel

Tomaru looked at the two girls with a puzzled expression on his face. He could sense there was something going on between the two girls but he couldn’t exactly put his finger on it directly. When Mari and Asara both asked him again about the statue he grinned and looked back at the beautiful workmanship.

“It was created about two hundred years ago. The woman was like us, Untouchable. The man was a Guardian. They loved each other more than anything else and when the war broke out were placed on two opposite sides. Even though their people hated each other they couldn’t be apart from one another. In the end there love caused their deaths. The Guardian protected his beloved, and when he was killed to save her, his murderers killed her as well, ignoring his sacrifice.”

He looked to Asara and smiled warmly. He looked to Mari as well, knowing that she would remember this story as well as he did.

“I brought you here Asara, because Untouchable’s erected this statue to commemorate and always remember the love these two shared. They are proof that our races are not meant to always hate one another. That it was not always this way, and need not always be this way.”

((I;m so sorry guys!! I didn't mean to disapper on you all!! I'm back now though and will be replying regularyl!))
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 am

Asara listened, enraptured by Tomaru's story. She thought it was a lovely thing to comemorate your leaders for. She smiled back when tomaru grinned at her, almost as if her body was acting of its own accord.

((no worries. I haven't been on much lately either. My sister broke her arm and needed surgery so it's been really hectic around my house))
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:11 pm

“This statue also stands as a reminder, that we are not any lower than the Guardians. As much as they would like us to believe they are superior.”A shadow seemed to pass over his face as he remembered his father and what he had told him. About his love for Tomaru’s mother, how they had stayed together through everything, and had tried to raise both their children with an understanding and love for both races. This understanding was imparted to Tomaru, but obviously not to his brother.

Tomaru had never told his story to anyone. He had kept his father’s secrets, and the secrets of his family close to him, and not even Mari knew of them. This statue meant more to him than what he had simply told Asara.

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 am

Asara smiled a bit at Tomaru, sensing a greater meaning behind his words, but she did not press him for it. She looked back up at the statue, still aware of Mari's critical gaze on her back and her wings.

I'm just like her, and yet she does not like me. I don't think that the people these statues depict would be very happy about that.

She bit her lip and looked back at Tomaru.

Oh, the power hormones have over girls.

She laughed to herself, the darkness in her eyes chased away by the laughter.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Mari nodded and replied"Yeah, I remember that story." She stopped staring coldy at Asara and smiled at Tomaru.' well if he likes this girl I guess there's no room for me. I don't know what spell she has cast on him but I still will love him.' Her personality flipfloped then and she said"Do you have a place to stay tonight Asara?" She now was hoping to get on the girl's good side and put off the cat fight for now about Tomaru. She smiled genually at Asara, not wanting her to think she was being catty anymore.

ooc: Im so sorry for nt being on. Im working and such and the holidays are hell at my job so I haven't had time to grab my laptop and go online at my job. Im Lunari btw. Thanks for letting me rp with you two. Its fun.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Asara smiled, finding that the girl was being genuine. At least, that's what she desperately wanted to believe.

Thank you so much for the kind offer, Mari! I would be grateful for a place to stay tonight. As long as I'm not imposing, that is.

She looked at Tomaru and smiled at him as well. Her sunny disposition was back now; she couldn't help but be happy with everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Mari held out her hand to the girl before her and stretched out her fingers."Yeah, Grandma loves guests and I would like another girl around the house like me. Besides.... Tomaru likes to eat over there occasionally. Oh that reminds me." Mari turned to Tomaru and asked"Would you like to come to dinner with us tonight? Grandma would love to see you." She smiled. Maybe this girl could be a good thing for Mari having only Tomaru as a friend and a crush was hard. Asara would be fun to talk to and hang around with.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Asara smiled. She had never had a true girl friend before. She had always been so caught up in her work... Maybe now she could start to change that. She took the hand that Mari stretched out for her and smiled at Tomaru encouragingly.

You should come, Tomaru. It would be fun.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Mari led Asara through the streets. She had grabbed Tomaru's hand too so he could say hi to her Grandmother. Her house wasn't far from the marketplace, a simple one story. It was painted in green and had light blue painted window sills.

"This is it. Welcome to my house Asara!"
Her smile beamed to the girl and to Tomaru as she led them inside and called out to her garndmother.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 am

Asara smiled as she took in the sight of the quaint little house. She hadn't seen anything quite like it before. She was used to the barracks where she had lived before... Not exactly the homiest of places. She followed Mari in to the house and looked around wide eyed. Everything looked so clean and immaculate... And cozy. She felt rather out of place here.

I should be back in the cold, damp barracks. Not here. I don't deserve this.

Her face clouded over with self doubt.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Mari looked at Asra and saw the frown."Asara? You okay?" Mari hoped that she didn't offend the girl by bringing her to her house. An elderly lady came out of the back bedroom and smiled at the three." Hello Mari. And who is this young lady?" Mari smiled at her grandmother" This is Asara a new friend that Tomaru found somewhere. Asara this is my grandmother" The elderly lady nodded to Asara and said" I welcome you to my home Asara. You may stay as long as you wish. Do you have a house somewhere nearby?"
Mari watched Asara, her form in a slight way of sadness it seemed to her.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 am

((Gah I hate finals!!! Sorry guys!! College life freaking sucks but Im back now.))

Tomaru let himself be pulled along behind the two girls and let them chatter. It was good for Asara to get to know another female, and Mari had always been a good friend to him. However, he was a bit confused why the animosity had suddenly left. It was like they had made some kind of silent truce that he didn’t know a thing about. Add in the fact that he had no clue what they had even been angry with each other about in the first place and you had one confused Tomaru.

But all that swept out of his head when he saw Mari’s grandmother.

“Baa-chan!” He said excitedly, hugging her fiercely. He had spent so much time at Mari’s house growing up that the old woman was like his own grandmother too. Especially considering his was long gone.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Hanato,Mari's Grandmother, smiled and hugged the young man tightly as she chuckled at the young man's loud entrance." Hello Tomaru!" she said and Mari grinned. Tomaru had been adopted long ago by her grandmother and he was always welcome to the house. Though with his latest work in the wars, he hadn't been around in a while. " Asara follow me. I've got your room back here next to mine."
Mari led the way as Tomaru caught up with Hanato, she had taken Asara's hand again to lead her to her room. Inside it was quaint and very clean, just the way you would picture a guest room to be. Mari picked up a towel and gave it to Asara as she turned to a door beside her and opened it to a small bathroom." Here is the restroom. If you want to clean up before supper that's your towel for today. I'll leave you a new one every day per grandma's orders. Supper is at sundown which is an hour from now. If you want there are clothes in my closet across the hall. We'll go shopping for you to get some things of your own tomorrow." she smiled at Asara, not feeling anything but friendship for the girl before her. Maybe this would be a good thing to have. A friend she could talk to about things, of the perspective of boys in perticular, and someone to hangout with since there was very little young people about.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Asara's face lifted in the familiar smile that often graced her features. She enjoyed how happy Tomaru was to see this elderly lady. She bowed to Mari's grandmother.

Thank you very much for allowing me to stay in your home. I will not overstay my welcome.

Then she followed Mari into the guest room at smiled at her as well.

Thank you very much for inviting me to stay with you. This is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

She pulled Mari into a tight embrace that one might give her sister. She was glad that the jealousy had fled and that the two girls could now be friends.

I believe I will take a shower. I would like to be clean before dinner.

She took the towel and retired to the bathroom, where she slipped out of her ratty old tunic. She really did need some new clothes. Folding her wings in, she climbed into the shower, letting the hot water splash over her weary, sore body. A hot shower always did wonders to unlock her tense muscles and calm her down when she was stressed. She had taken in so much today; the shower was a good place to think everything out and figure out what it all meant. Especially Tomaru.
What might become of that? There is some kind of spark there... But there is also one between he and Mari. I don't want to get in the way. I need a friend, and Mari has been kind to me.

As she washed her long snowy white hair, she hummed to herself a song that she had heard many times in the barracks. She didn't know the words; for all she knew, it was a lyricless melody. But it reminded her where she came from; it haunted her.

After a while had passed, Asara stepped from the shower and wrapped the towel around her body under her arms to hide her nakedness. She flung open the bathroom door carelessly to return to her room and get redressed... And ran smack into Tomaru. She squeaked and crossed her arms over her chest in embarrassment. No man had ever seen her this vulnerable before.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Seeing Hanato again had revived his spirits more than Tomaru would ever admit. It truly had been far too long since he had visited his hometown. The fact that he may have never seen it again at all crossed his mind as he thought about how close to death he had been just a few hours before. The fact it was Asara that saved his life had not been forgotten, and as he walked down the hall towards his own room his thoughts were haunted by what he could do to repay her.

If thinking about someone could make them appear then Tomaru proved such a theory correct. When Asara knocked into him the impact had barely phased him, so engrossed in his own thoughts. However, when he turned to apologize all rational thought was erased from his mind. Two things made themselves very apparent at that moment. One, Asara had nothing more than a towel on, and two she has turned the most delicious shade of red that even he in all his normal obliviousness could not ignore.

“I-I” He started, stuttering while he tried to figure out what to say. She was absolutely stunning to him at that moment, hair still shining with water.

None of this was helped by the fact that he was still shirtless, having been on his way to get a new one.

Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Asara couldn't seem to find her voice. There were a million things she could say at that moment, some of them witty, some apologetic, some just plain stupid, but she couldn't get her mouth to work. Instead, she pursed her lips, and a strangled sound that sounded a bit like her clearing her throat rumbled up from her throat. She backed away quickly from him, her face burning, half hidden by her still dripping white hair. She had become all too aware of the fact that Tomaru was, in fact, shirtless; the way his muscles rippled under his skin was quite the distraction. She stumbled backward into her room and slammed the door in her rush to get out of his sight.

Oh, my...

She sunk down onto the bed and covered her face with her hands in her utter humiliation. She sat that way for a few minutes, trying to gather herself. She finally snapped her head up and got up roboticly to put on the dark wash jeans and long sleeve tee she found on the bed beside her, and brushed her hair until it shone. She couldn't let her embarrassment get in the way. She would act as if nothing had happened.

Because, really... What really did happen? He saw me in a towel. Big deal! He probably saw more skin in that tattered robe you were wearing less than an hour ago. So quit freaking out and get a grip!

When she emerged from the room, Tomaru wasn't standing there anymore. Despite her pep talk with herself, she was relieved that she didn't have to face him right away. She walked right out into the kitchen to find Mari and Hanato.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 pm

"She is a pretty girl no wonder Tomaru was distracted." Hanto told her grandaughter as they made supper together. Mari nodded and said"But grandma you know I wanted to be with him right? I mean I still do after telling you two years ago. But I like that Asara girl now too much to be in competion with her over him."
Hanato smile at Mari, her face taking a loving expression."I know love but give it time. She is new to our customs and our way of life. She looked like she was a warrior." Mari nodded, she had noted that too in her mind and wanted to ask. Hanato had just confirmed her suspections."I saw that too garandma. Your right. I'll back off." Then they heard a small squeal from the hall and Mari peered down it to see that Tomaru and Asara had bumped into each other and they were both bright red. Fighting off a giggle, she dragged her garandmother to the door and pointed.They both watched and giggled a bit at the two. Going back to the kichen before Tomaru and Asara could see them, they giggled silently."I remember another little lady that did the same thing." Mari smiled"Yeah I do too. That was funny." Mari saw Asara apper after a minute and smiled."You wanna help or relax? Your call." Hanato smiled as well as she lifted the lid on the stew and put the veggies into the pot." We need some garlic and pepper Asara. They are over there by Mari, to her left on the shelf." Hanato always could turn a still person to a moving one. Mari chuckled.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Asara grinned as Hanato told her where the ingredients she needed where. She hopped up off her stool to help. She moved to grab a knife to chop upthe garlic. She was very careful not to cut her fingers. Don't need to be cutting myself...
She smiled softly to herself as she listened to Hansto and Mari talk.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 am

An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 42abccd13e54552c790456b5abeedffe-1

((I know my post is terribly late, and I'm sorry! But this is for Izrael.))

Naya'il lay atop a luxurious lounge chair within Izrael's quarters, her body stretched gracefully
along its embroidered edges. She had arrived but an hour before he, careful to conceal any
signs of the curiosity that so frequently got the best of her. Yes, she had followed him. Yes,
she had seen the horrible atrocities he had committed against the one that called himself
"Untouchable," though the cruelty of his actions did not phase her. As a Guardian they were
taught to hate, to utterly despise those with tainted wings black and despicable as the pits of
hell. No, it was the title Izrael had so bitterly spat at the bloodied body of the wretched
creature.

Brother.

And now Naya'il wanted answers.

At the sound of his landing Naya'l opened one of her bright eyes; her vibrant pool rested
on the powerful figure before her. Izrael was known to their kind as one of the most
fearful and fierce warriors, second only to his father. And such a resemblance there was...

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:56 am

Tomaru hurried to his room after Asara had fled his face bright red. When he reached that safe haven he leaned against the door and slid down. He hadn’t run into a naked girl since he had accidently run into Mari.

‘Damn she must think I’m a pervert now…’ he thought to himself, slamming his head into his head for his stupidity. In all actuality he had simply not looked where he was going but that knowledge didn’t alleviate his feeling.

Wasting time in self degradation was not something that he ever willingly put himself through and so he picked himself up and began fishing through the drawers for one of the shirts he had left the last time he had been here.

Luckily he found a black button up and dress pants that would work perfectly. He wanted to make sure he looked respectable for Hanato. Unlucky however, was the fact that the clothes were just a bit too small, but not in a horrible noticeable way. He had bulked up since he had last seen Mari, and now his shirts and pants were just a little tight. While he fretted over them, the fact they now hugged his every muscle went over his head.

He walked to the kitchen, after giving himself a mental pep talk about Asara, and nearly fell over by the wonderful smells.

“Oh man I haven’t had a good meal in soooo long!”

……………………………….....................................................................................................................
Izrael ran a hand through his hair, his smile still in place as he walked from the balcony into his quarters. That smile quickly vanished however when he noticed the beautiful woman on his lounge chair.

“Naya’il.” He said shortly, nodding in her direction. He didn’t have anything against the woman in particular. However, he hadn’t smiled in the presence of another Guardian since he was a child. Such displays of emotion were considered weak in his eyes.

He walked over to his counter bar and pulled out a bottle of an amber looking liquid. Pouring himself a drink he turned and leaned back against the counter, the liquid swishing slightly in his glass before he swallowed it. Human liquors were something that most Guardians either avoided or only drank for very special occasions. The arrival of Naya’il did not mean that he was going to not have his small token of celebration.

Still leaning against the counter with the empty glass barely held by his fingertips, Izrael fixed his cold gaze on her before finally saying, “And what do I owe this visit?”

An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 1201783647_nSexyAngel
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:13 am

When Tomaru walked out if his room into the kitchen, Asara completely stopped paying attention to what she was doing. She was slicing the onion methodically, without actually thinking about it. Her eyes flitted over Tomaru's body, taking in just how stunning he looked in his moderately dressy clothes. His black collared shirt clung to his well muscled abdomen, and his hair was tousled just right so it fell over one eye--

Gah!! Ouch!

Asara bit her lip to keep from yelling profanities, as she was wont to do.

Can take the girl out of the army, but can't take the army out of the girl...

Uttering such words in Hanato's presence would be highly disrespectful. The woman had been kind enough to allow her to stay; she wouldn't tarnish her welcome by using foul language. Instead, she grabbed the dishtowel and wrapped it around her injured finger. The laceration was bleeding freely now. She didn't want to get her blood all over the food. She looked up and realized the conversation had stopped upon her outburst. She smiled sheepishly and breathed, Sorry about that... I...ehhh...got a little...distracted.

She cleared her throat, embarrassed. Her pale cheeks burst into flame. she avoided Tomaru's gaze especially, feeling like the biggest idiot. She put the towel down and inspected the cut. It was still bleeding a bit, but she could still work around it. She wiped off the knife and finished cutting the onion, careful not to get the stinging juice in her cut.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:21 am

Tomaru looked over to Asara at her outburst and concern graced his features at the sight of her cut. He was about to walk over and help her but she wiped it off and started cutting again before he could even utter a word. However, he wasn’t going to just let her risk getting the cut infected or stinging like crazy with onion juice.

“Hey, let me finish with that.” He said, easing the knife out of her hand before she could protest. He smiled wide, his face lighting up making it difficult for her to argue with him.

““Don’t want you to get cut again.”
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 am

An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 42abccd13e54552c790456b5abeedffe-1

((I know my post is terribly late, and I'm sorry! But this is for Izrael.))

"Must there always be a reason to visit an old friend?" she responded coyly,
flicking a stray strand of hair away from her porcelain face. Blinking softly she now revealed
both ruby orbs, which eyed Izrael's drink curiously. "Such a bad host you are," she sighed,
leaning back and stretching ever so gracefully. She was indeed beautiful, not a Guardian
around would argue that, but such sorts of beauties did not catch the interest of this warrior.
His sort of beauty was nothing more than blood and the thrill of the fight.

"You were gone an awfully long time, Izrael. Tell me, how was your flight?" she inquired,
soft curves adorning her perfect lips.

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 am

Izrael shrugged slightly, his eyes never leaving hers. He was not a man of many words, especially around Naya’il. She made him uncomfortable in the way only a man can feel when around a woman he desires. However, such desires had been pushed away since he began his hunt for his cursed family. But they were dead now. As the thought crossed his mind a small smile adorned his features.

He no longer needed to sacrifice everything to maintain his focus. As he cast an apprising eye over Naya’il that small smile turned into very pronounced smirk. Without breaking eye contact he poured her some of the liquid into his own glass and made his way over to her. He held the glass before her.

“It was acceptable.” He said softly his eyes still holding hers. Izrael knew how females viewed him for he was not blind or naïve. He also knew that when he wanted to, he could easily render them tongue tied. After she took the glass he stepped back and leaned against the counter once more, giving her room to breathe and to contemplate what he knew would be surprising behavior.

“You have yet to answer my question Naya’il. You and I both know you do not simply, ‘stop by.’”.

An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 1201783647_nSexyAngel
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Untouchable's Love   An Untouchable's Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Untouchable's Love
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next