Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirst (open for anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 am

Kira smiled a crooked smile.

I can't imagine a human not wanting to sleep... Your bodies are quite dependent on it, are they not?
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Espèn was suprised by the question, allmost as it was a normal human not a vampire infornt of him.
Well yes, but there is us humans that quite enjoy the night. Well atleast compared to the day. Espèn could hear that it had started raining.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Ryoga looked at Espen very curiously." your not like everyone else...you can sense my aura...and the vampires...you've been acting as if you have run in other supernatural beings...tell me...is this natural or did you experience a traumatic event in your life, or the usual near death event" asked Ryoga" theres only been a few I've run in that has the ability to see other beings...some dont understand, others try to...humans are an interesting breed" thought Ryoga
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Kira watched this exchange between Ryoga and Espen. She smiled a bit when Espen said he enjoyed the night. She was curious about him after Ryoga's question... She watched them both, saying nothing, curious about what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Espèn flitched as Ryoga asked about his past, creating an small tension in the corridor. No... no near death nor some trauma. I just see past people's mask of lies. Espèn's face was serious, but his eye's told another story. Damn it! now's not the time to fail eyes!, taking a deep breath he was able to calm down. I'll take my leave i have to deliver the report on the intervju to my boss. Espèn started walking out, Near death or trauma heh... it was more like death itself...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Ryoga closed his eyes. "he is hiding somethin...no matter he has answered my question" he then stood up as he was leaving."Espen...Be careful on how you see someone...they might not be as polite as me..." he said, sitting back down
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Kira felt the tension building in the hallway. It made her squirm. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. When Espen turned to go, Kira frowned a bit, in thought.

I understand why he lied... Everyone has their secrets... I know that better than anyone.

When Ryoga sat back down, Kira turned to him with curious eyes.

He's hiding something, too.... Besides the fact that he's a demon, I can smell that on his skin. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Espèn never left the hospital, instead he went to the ground floor, walking up the a room with the number 23 on. The room was empty, so Espèn let himself in and lies down on the bed in the room. Just great... not even a blind person would belive such a lie Espèn facepalmed. His vision became grey, the ugly white walls became pale grey, he wasnt alone in the room anymore. I must have fallen asleep again. Espèn sighed, the grey walls was covered with blood.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Kira turned to Ryoga.

So what is a demon doing in a hospital?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Ryoga looked at kira and smiled, looking back" beleive it or not but this demon has got a freind...just visiting her before I say my last goodbye" he said placing his hands on his head and leaning back" gonna travel around some more...the last 2 months here have been alittle too fast..." Ryoga Sighed happily
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Kira smiled a bit.

Ahh, I see. It must be nice to have friends. Except when you're trying to leave...

Her face crumpled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:19 am

Ryoga laughed slightly" you dont truly understand freindship..untill you lose it...found that out the hard" He continued to laugh
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 am

Kira smiled sheepishly.

Do the same rules apply for a vampire who killed all her friends?
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

OOC: I've been quite lazy with the rp for a while I'm sry o.o" its just that school has taken over quite much of my free time :< I'll try to return to the awesome former self when i get done with all these tests and stuff :S
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Ryoga looked at Kira" depends on the circumstances" he smiled
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Kira grinned lopsidedly.

Well, well, it must be my lucky day! The demon isn't condemning me.

OoC Espen: hey no worries ^^ I haven't been on as much as I'd like to be lately either. priorities Wink so it's all good
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm

"I do have a name" replied Ryoga with a Blank expression

Virgil was rushing around, geting certain chores done, before it was his time to leave
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Kira grinned.

Of course you do. As do I. Kira.

She stuck out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Espèn was siting in the corner of the room, looking at his uncounsious body in the bed kept alive by machine's. It was the memory of after the accident.
A large man came into the room walking over to the bed, he was sulking, talking to himself. Then he unpluged the machines and took a swing at Espèn head, the blood ran down his cheek and onto the bed. One of the doctors came to do the usual to check for anything new, finding the larger male beating up the boy in the bed. The larger male turned around to take down the doctor, when Espèn stood up still uncounsious. The male took another swing at the boy breaking his nose, and sending him flying over the bed. You ssssshall not kill thisss boy, a voice hissed. Espèn opened his eyes revealing dark black eye's with a ornage spot in the middle. The larger male took a step back, then both him and the doctor was levitated into the air. Punisssshment time, a large explosion blew up both the doctor and the male form the inside scattering their organs and blood all over the room. By the time someone came to check what had happened Espèn had retuend to normal, sulking in the middle of an bloodbath.

Espèn suddenly woke up from his nightmare, there was a nurse infornt of him.
Hey, are you okay? you're not hurt or anything? There was a long silence, espèn continously trying to keep his breathing under control.
I'm fine... please leave me alone for a while... The nurse backed off, as she was pushed by an invisible wall.
Sure... I got other patient's to check on. She hurried out of the room. Espèn was sweating alot, and decided to ask if he could borrow a shower in the reception.

Ooc: Basicly the unknown history, as Espèn is an special human thats protected by an great evil, making him into a magnet to supernatural beign and danger. The larger male is Espèn's real father, who basicly blames Espèn for his love's death and went nuts. The powers might sound kinda imba, but worthless as he cant control them in anyway.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Kira could sense a dark mind in the area... A dark mind in a tortured, feverish dream.

Hummm... It feels like whoever this is has been through a lot of pain....
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Ryoga shook her hand, he too could fell a presence" this isnt no ordinary power...I'm curious" thought Ryoga
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Kira squeezed his hand and stood.

Let's go see what it is...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Ryoga nodded. he then revealed his wings, they were bright white and feathered but they had the structure of the usual bat wings."I can sense someone else aproaching...wait..oh no" said Ryoga, loking back at the entrance, knowing just who it was
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Kira blinked when Ryoga's wings came out of his shirt. She turned toward the entrance to see who was coming in, her face furrowed in worry
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 210

just then a masked Youth bursted out of the doors, holding a scythe that hosted a hidden blade. a dog ran along side."I'll kill you!"he shouted running forward at Ryoga with his blade drawn, ready to strike t him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thirst (open for anyone)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next