Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirst (open for anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 am

Bite my shoulder next time shees, it rally hurts when you bite the neck This wasn't the first time Espèn had encountered a vampire, or its easier to say its not many supernatural beigns he havent meet yet. whats the pile of junk in my pocket? Espèn took out the junk from the pocket, again entering a shock mode.
NOOO!!! my camera!!! not again, damn it!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 am

Kira winced again as he finds his broken camera, but seems shocked that he is so cavalier about being bitten.

She wails, I'm sorry! Sorry! Allow me to buy you a replacement.

She walks closer to him warily, afraid that he will turn and run from her.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am

Naw dont worry about it, I got 5 more at home Espèn getting up on his feet, and walks to the fence and looks down on the people on the streets.
What a pain, how am i ever gonna explain i have to use a neck bandage again sighing Espèn feels depressed burying his mind in toughtless thoughs.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

Kira's face falls as the young man walks away from her and looks out over the city. She's not quite sure what to do now, other than fade into the shadows so he will forget her forever... She begins to drift toward the dark side of the rooftop so she can scale the wall down. She stops just before she hops over the side and has a masochistic musing...

Hmmm... I wonder if a fall from this height would kill a vampire...
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:39 am

The wind was building up power, as not far after a sudden stong wind wave came and threw Espèn who didnt notice anything until it was too late falling down from the roof.
well then that makes my day perfect Staying calm, trying not to panic he noticed that the hospital was threwing out mattresses to burn them or threw them away or something. The inpact was softer then it would be, but still strong enough to break a few ribbs. Wasting no time Espèn got on his motocycle and hurried home.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 am

Instead of throwing herself over the side of the roof, Kira hurried bask to the stairs and went back down by elevator. When she got to the floor level, she suddenly remembered what that man had said about his friend who was here. She was curious. Not for feeding purposes; she was satiated. But she wanted to see why she was so special to him. Her feet began walking toward the room before she consciously made the decision to go...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 pm

the girl's brother was there with her, he handed her some books and instead of reading she felt the pages, as they were brail, she was blind." she is the closest thing I have to a freind...she doesn't see the monster in me at all...and yet she can sense and feel the presence of supernatural entities..." Ryoga appeared to her side all of a sudden. the girl laughed with her brother as they both talked about things that had happened, and how Ryoga helped her to the hospital. " I've travelled many many years...and I know that humans are a one of a kind species...they follow their own path in life...someone like me is destined to rule the void" he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm

When Kira entered the long corridor again, she walked toward the room. She stopped just outside the door, listening. She could hear the girl laughing with someone... She recognized the voice of the young man who had knocked her down with his heat blast. Her lip trembled as she listened to their joy.

Everyone I love... Gone... Either to old age or to my thirst... And I live on, when I should have died a long time ago.

She couldn't listen to any more. She silently ghosted back down the corridor to leave this hospital, no longer feeling the pull of her thirst. She didn't feel anything now, just emptiness.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Ryoga looked around,and then back to his freind" today has been a very eventful...I wonder where that kid is?" wondered Ryo as he then made his way to the exit." I'll probably bump into him again...but when I do...I dont think he will be freindly." Ryoga sighed and continued, dissappearing into the night
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:12 pm

You failed to talk to the girl! you broke the camera! and how the hell did you end up with 3 broken ribbs and cut on you're neck!? HUH!? the chief yelled at Espèn, who was soaked wet by his boss spit. This damn geezer always have to spit when he's mad? shees! Espèn just looked out through the window on the sky, most have been awesome to be cloud. Just drifting around with no pain in the ass bosses or accidents. Not to forget supernatural beings Sighing Espèn left the office and was driving home when he noticed the same bloodlust from the hospital. [/i]What a drag[i], Espèn parked his bike and walked towards the center of the bloodlust.
Well this is wierd, a hell of a strong bloodlust and nothing here to relase it... dont tell me vampires has become invisible. That would be such a pain~ Espèn still tierd from all the action from the day before sat down on a pile of metal and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Ryoga returned to the Hospital a week later, holding some flowers and a cuddly teddy bear, he looked straight on. he walked in and placed the presents on her bedside table, sat down at the same place as before."this place...doesnt have the same feeling as before...thts a relief..." Ryoga sighed as he closed his eyes, wating for the girl to awake
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Kira felt lonely. Of course, that was nothing new. But this lonliness was something new... She longed for the one she hadd bitten last.

How strange... I've never felt this attached before... Why now? I need to figure this out.
She returned to the hospital, not actually expecting to find him there, but hoping... Daring to hope.... That maybe he would be there
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 am

Espèn woke up in an hospital bed. Now how did i end up here? Looking for clues why he ended up in the hospital he saw his old bandages had been replaced with new ones. Not to mention the previous one's was full of blood.

Finaly Awake isee The doctor said when he entered the room.
How did i end up here, its not like im sick or anything?
You do know you're ribbs are broken?
Screw my ribbs I'm perfectly fine sighing but Espèn didnt manage to keep himself awake anymore and fainted.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 am

Kira walked around the hospital aimlessly, ignoring the inconsequential burn in her throat. Thirst was not her top priority right now. She continued walking until a familiar scent caught her attention.

No way... What is he doing here??

She followed the scent down the corridor to a room that the door was open... She peeked inside and, sure enough, there lay the man she had bitten! His torso was wrapped in bandages. She bit her lip, torn on whether or not she should enter the room.... She finally gathered up her courage and passed through the door. He was asleep, so she went and sat on the chair by his bed, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Espèn starts sweating, twisting around in his sleep, but then NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! he woke up.
phew a nightmare and a scary one aswell. Like hell I'll become a Wow nerd eatin donuts and masturbatin while raiding Espèn put his hand on his forehead, feeling the sweat he quicly dried his face with the pillow. Without any hint at all he stoped breathing, looking over his right shoulder and notices that the vampire was besides him. Feeling all stupid and embarased he quickly tried to change the subject. Umm.. Ehh... mhm... hey... he tried to speak but as he failed he facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 Virgil10

Virgil walked in, not in his usual clothes but that of a male nurse, he saw Kira a new exactly that she was a vampire. he then looked at the clipboard" some broken ribs...mr...espen?" he was surprised, knowing it was the same reporter who criticised his win at the local street fighting tournament just a month ago. he held back from shouting and just sighed" well well well...its you" he said with blank lok on his face
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Espèn turned around to see the the nurse, but was quite dissapointed to see it was a male and sighed. You're that guy who won that small local steet fighting tournament. I guess bad luck beats kharma Espèn turns around to face Kira agin as he lost interest in the male nurse, hoping he wont pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

"names Virgil...you best remember it...I wouldnt mover around too much" Virgil then walked out of the room, he noticed Ryoga walking down the hall and ran up to him "hey Ryo!...hows about a spar outside?"
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Allready forgoten about the wierdo male nurse, Espèn shifts his attention once again back to Kira with a dumb look on his face. What is she really here for, i really hope she remember what i said last time sheesh its such a pain with bite marks on the neck. Umm so waht brings you here?
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Kira disregards the male nurse and keeps her attention on the task at hand... Figuring out what was up with her
emotions.

Well first off. I wanted to apologize again for biting you. I can't help my bloodlust you see. But that was no excuse...

She trailed off before starting her next thought.

When I bit you... Something in your blood... Made me feel attached to you in a way that I have never felt before. It's a strange feeling.. So I came to find out more about you to figure out what's inside you that made me react this way.

She stopped, hoping she hadn't totally freaked him out.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Espèn started to think, Blood iguess what else do a vampire like? with a dumb look. Strange, it almost sounded like an love confession... just in a "vampiric" way thought. Espèn took up his cell, and uses speed dial. Hello again, yes its me. No i dont want the usual i want the one with bacon. No i'm not having a girl over this evening. yeayea can you deliver it? Im kinda stuck in the hospital. Yea i understand, cya laters Espèn hang up and placed the cell on the edge of the bed sighing. Hey Kira does vampires like pizza?
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Kira cracked a grin as he asked if she liked pizza.

Vampires don't really eat normal human food... I tastes rather dissatisfying. But I can eat it.

He has a kind spirit. I enjoy being around him.
A soft smile played at the corners of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 am

Espèn started smiling. Thats to bad, but then again more to me and laughed. its been ages since i last had pizza, hope he dosnt burn the bacon again.... Some doctors and nurses went in and out of the room just to check up, and after an half an hour the pizza finaly was here!
Just make sure thae nurses dont see it, otherwise it'd be a waste
Yeah, Espèn took an slice and started eating. He got it perfect this time! sweet, smiling and pushed the pizza towards Kira.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 am

Kira picked up a slice of pizza.

It's been so long since I've tried human food... I've forgotten what it tastes like.

She brought the pizza up to her nose and sniffed it gingerl. Her nose wrinkled in distaste.

Ugh. Now I remember why I haven't eaten it. What an awful smell!

She saw the young man's eyes on her, so she decided to just try the food.

Not like it can hurt me...

She carefully bit off the end of the pizza slice and chewed it. It had been almost a century since she'd chewed anything; everything she consumed was liquid. But to her surprise... The food didn't taste as awful as it smelled. But it didn'y taste good, either. It was equivalent to a human eating dog food. She chewed it a bit more. She probably looked very foolish chewing, since she wasn't accustomed to doing so; she suddenly felt very self-conscious and swalloed the bite before sheepishly smiling at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 pm

One of the other patients ran into the room" hey theres gonna be a fight outside...you should check it out." he then ran back out

Virgil was in his normal clothing, he did some warm up stretches and squats before getting into his fighting stance, Ryoga just sighed" we gonna spar or what?" he asked. Virgil then jumped back ont his feet and gave a thumbs up" now I'm ready" Virgil ran froward with Flurry of kicks." Predictable"thought Ryoga, dodging each strike. he then cuaght his leg, which Virgil just smirked, turning his body around, he thrusted himself in the air and forced a heel kick across Ryoga's head. Virgil landed on his feet, still smirking." I've improved from last time" Ryoga turned around and he too smirked." slightly impressive" Ryoga then suddenly appeared infront of Virgil, uppercutting him in the ari by means of his stomach. Ryoga then jumped into the air, he punched him again in the stomach, then another, and then across the face. he then finished his combo by means of a inverted somersault kick, Knocking Virgil to the ground, they stood like they were before and laughed before getting back into their stances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thirst (open for anyone)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next