Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thirst (open for anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Thirst (open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 pm

(OoC: there will be some blood in this one. not for the squeemish.)

Thirst (open for anyone) Anime_vampire_girl_1_finished

Kira walks into the hospital, death in her deep ruby eyes. The bruiselike circles under her eyes were a dark reminder to her that she had deprived herself too long... again. Trying to be good.... again. Walking into a hospital was probably not the brightest idea... Or maybe she had planned that. She hadn't eaten in weeks and she was rather grumpy. A hospital is the perfect place to commit a murder, she thinks cynically. It can be passed off as just an accident, the doctors' inadequacy...[i]

She begins to walk down the halls, her pale skin and dark hair drawing sharp glances. She glares back at them, and smirks when they avert thier eyes from her unusual eyes. To everyone else, she is percieved as dangerous. She is used to this kind of criticism. Welcomes it, even. They're right. No one should get close to her; they are taking their lives in their hands by being in her immediate radius. Her rage starts to bubble within her again, and she has to get a grip on herslef. [i] No. It's not time yet. They are not strong enough to sustain me long enough.
She keeps walking, seemingly aimless... Until, finally. The scent she's been waiting for. The wet, warm scent that takes over her mind. Her baser survival instincts kick in. Her hunger drives her like a propane-fueled rocket down the hall.

She walks past the hospital galley kitchen in order to reach the room where the delectable scent is emanating from. The smell of the food wafting from the kitchen makes her recoil with a sneer on her lips, the smell revolting to her. How the hell can they stand that rechid odor? she thinks. She has lived with her curse for ten years now, and she still can't get over how revolting human food now smells to her. She gives the kitchen a wide berth and continues toward the room, a murderous glint in her eyes. She walks past the room slowly, as if just moseying along. She inhales deeply, memorizing their scents and flavors...just in case they should put up a fight. She hazards a glance over her shoulder and catches the nurse's eyes. Shit! she mutters under her breath and quickly whips her head back around and walks faster, hoping the girl didn't notice the reddish tint to her eyes. She sits on a bench further down the hall, biding her time....
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 257
Animunny : 318
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 am

Thirst (open for anyone) Hunter

Orion was at the hospital reflecting on an important lesson today, "What point is there in defending the innocent from evil if the innocent are dragged into you battles" He was visiting a girl who was injured when he foolishly attempted to take down a rather tough and experienced vampire on his own instead of reporting it too his brothers, the ensuing fight had not only cost him personal injury and penance for his rash actions, but worse still had dragged several innocent bystanders into the mess.

The girl he was visiting today was the most grievously wounded out of the five people involved and the only one still in the hospital, he'd been going to see her every day to make amends for what had happened.

As he came to her room the girl brightened and sat up on her bed, "I knew you'd be coming to see me again!" The girl said in cheerful voice. "Guess what, guess what?! The doctors say I'll be able to walk around again after a few more days, isn't that great?"

Orion gave a small bow to her and said a little prayer in thanks, "I'm glad for you, and I'm so sorry for all the trouble you've had to go through because of me, if I weren't so rash you would never been injured." Orion replied while hanging his head in shame.

"Don't be so hard on yourself!" The girl exclaimed crawling over to him, "You were the one that protected me and those other people in the end so it wasn't all bad, right?"
Orion just at this, "I guess, oh, I brought you something." he said while fishing around in his pockets before eventually bringing out a small talisman, "It's to speed up healing and ward off injury, I had one of the monks at the temple bless it."
The girl gave a squeal of delight and reached out to take it from Orion's hand but right before she grabbed it he sensed a dark presence move past behind him out in the hall and he stiffened.

The girl looked up at him confused at the sudden movement, "Ryan, whats wrong?"
"Oh, nothing, nothing, I just have to go early today is all, I promise I'll see you tomorrow though." He said with a smile before placing the talisman in the girls hands and rushing out into the hall just in time to see a girl dressed in red and black round a corner.
It must be her He though to himself as he started to follow this mysterious girl.
After rounding the next corner and seeing that the girl had suddenly stopped and was staring into a room he hung back and watched her, when he caught a glimpse of her eyes he quickly retreated back around the corner, his heart pounding.
She's a vampire, no doubt about it, and her blood lust is incredible! It's so like a filthy creature to prey on the weak, sneaking around a hospital like that

Realizing that his temper was getting the best of him again, Orion took a minute to calm himself, going over a calming mantra to clear his head.
I can't repeat the mistake I made last time, I have no idea how strong this one might be and I can't afford to start a battle right here amidst all these poor suffering people, I'll just follow her for now and only intervene if lives are at risk
As he turned the corner again the vampire seemed to be sitting on a bench further down the hall
Is she waiting for me? He thought to himself as he watched her from around the corner, when her eyes met his he thought his heart would come out of his chest and quickly whipped his head back behind the corner.
Heaven help me, I hope she didn't notice me. me thought while letting out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:47 am

OOC: Lets hope this ends well Smile

Thirst (open for anyone) Glasses_hihara

Espèn was walking towards the hospital. There was a girl who was severly injured in a fight and he was so lucky to get the job to get her story. Espèn entered the door and walked to the reception. " Excuse me I'm a reporter from Daily News, I'm here to talk to the girl that was injured in that fight the other day"
The lady looked up form her computer " Can I have the name of the one you're visiting?" she asked.
Espèn suddenly realise that he forgot to learn her name before accepting the job "Ehmm... I forgot to ask what her name was when i took the job. But i have this ID-card" taking up the card from his inner jacket pocket. The lady sighed "Room 453 on the 3rd floor" Espèn smiled "Thanks owe ya one" as he started walking towards the stairs leading to the 3rd floor.

Espèn was just above the 2nd floor when he noticed, losing his balance and fell down. "Auch, but what a nasty feeling this 3rd floor is giving... a strong bloodlust trying to be tied down and another whos able to do it" Espèn sighed and got up on his feet. Arriving at the 3rd floor everything looked normal, Espèn walked down the corridor to room 453 passing a girl sitting on a bench not to far from his destination. What a odd aura that girl has, makes me wanna run... run away.
Espèn knocked on the door to the room "Hello I'm an reporter form Daily News i was wondering if you could tell me you're side of the story"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Thirst (open for anyone) The_om12

Ryoga walked slowly down the hall, part of his body was bandaged up, his arm was in a sling."jeez I hope she's okay...that was one frightening battle." thought Ryoga looking down. Ryoga saved a girl from a large, toad like demon, that hungered for blood. luckily he made in time before she was killed, and destroyed the demon himself.

he hated hospitals for sme reason, but could not understand why, it was a place of help, and recovery, but he could sense something odd about this, that made shake." down the corridor, on the left...thats her room." he said to himself. he walked in silently and sat down on the chair
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Noticing a new precence Espèn turns around to see a beaten up guy covered in bandages looking all down and gloomy.
Forgeting about the girl and his job Espèn starts to walk towards him, staring at him. No reading his body language, the air around him and his thoughts.
"The hospital isn't a place for recovery and help. It's meaning is greif, sorrow and death" Staring the mysterious guy deeply in his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 pm

he stared at the young man, he remembered him from before, a year ago infact, reporting a battle between him and Kaiser. he just sighed "I just came here to make sure that she isn't in much worse condition than before." Ryoga looked at his pendant and held it. "have you come to ask me questions...if so, make them quick" he looked at the girl who started to wake" this guy...he is a mystery...his...presence is clouded...but at least he isn't a demon
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 am

As Kira was sitting on the bench, she noticed many men pass through her line of sight. One of them went into the room where the nurse had been, obviously visiting a sick and hurting friend. He looked her way on his way out and she stiffened, sucking in a breath and cringing as the cleaning chemicals from the hospital rooms around her burned her throat. This man was obviously a slayer of some sort. His scent and flavor screamed danger. Best steer clear of him...

Another man came into the hospital, wearing a press pass. He was going into the room that the slayer had just exited. His flavor and aroma were absolutely delectable, setting her thirst alight again. It was all she could do to keep seated and not launch herself at the man. She felt her lips pull back in a horrifying snarl as she fought for control over her animal instinct to feed. No, dammit! Get a grip, Kira! Just before the man looked her way, Kira pulled her face back into a mask of serenity, although the thirst was almost unbearable. Her hands still gripped the edge of the bench, her control teetering precariously on the edge of a blade.

Just then, when she thought she would lose her mind and her slippery grip on control, another man walked into the hall. The smell of his freshly spilled blood nearly sent her over the edge. Kira clamped her eyes shut and tightened her jaw, to keep back the feral screech that threatened to bubble to the surface. She needed to feed. Now. Well, what is it I normally do in this situation? Time to turn on the charm. Get a grip on yourself, you horrific monster.

Her eyes snapped open and her eyes wheeled wildly, searching for one of the men. Kira leapt up from her seat in one lithe movement, and started ghosting silently down the hallway. She moved with smooth, undulating movements, walking past where the injured man sat and the reporter now stood by him and took a deep breath on her way by. The reporter's scent wafted warmly from him as his heart beat, sending his blood rushing through his veins. Kira's throat burned and she had to bite back another scream as her hands trembled. The pain got worse as the injured man's scent was added to the mixture. Her composure broke slightly and she whimpered, hopefully not loud enough for them to hear. As she passed, she looked up through her lashes seductively at them both and, since he was the closest, she ran her ice-cold hand along the reporter's chest before she continued walking down the hall. At the end of the corridor, she turned and looked at both the men, daring them to follow her. She half-smiled before disappearing around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 am

Damn her hand was cold, allmost as she was made of ice Espèn starts to look frustrated, trying to keep calm. Keep calm god damnit! i still got work!... screw work for now ~" Espèn gentaly pushed the half beaten guy to the side. "Excuse me for one moment, seem's someone wants an private intervju" starting to walk down the corridor and around the corner. As he turned the corner he once again felt the incredible bloodlust, loosing his strength Espèn falls down on he's knees trying to stand up. We'll this ought to be interesting he thought as he stared the girl into her crimson eye's lusting for blood.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am

Kira grins as the reporter rounds the corner after her. Just as I planned. She is a bit confused as he falls to his knees in front of her. She takes his hand, pulling him up and pulling him close to her. He is quite a bit taller than she is and she looks up into his eyes. She grins at him and turns away, leading him to an elevator. Once the doors open, she punches the key for the roof. As the elevator ascends, her red eyes look him over. Hmmm, nice body, nice eyes, warm facial features... I might want to keep this one.

Half a smile lights her cold face as the doors open to a flight of stairs. She takes his hand again, twining her fingers through his, and leads him up the stairs. At the top of the flight of the stairs, there is a heavy metal door. Kira flings it open as if it weighs nothing and leads the young man out onto the roof with her.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Espèn still being unable to move his body was draged to the roof, his mind burning and twitching from the overpowering bloodlust. Still there was no fear, no regret nor remorse. It was like being in an epemty shell. Unable to speak, move and bearly breathe the wind blowing his hair, finaly being able to blink and stares into the red bloodlusting eyes. Nothing could stop it, no one knows what will happen, but its for sure that Espèn is the meal of the day.

Just finish me... allready... Espèn managed to get out before he was knocked out cold by the heavy bloodlust. This is the end
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Thirst (open for anyone) Hunter

This doesn't look good Orion though as the vampire girl started to walk towards two men sitting on a bench, when she ran her hand across the chest of the tall man with glasses it ran a shiver down his spine.
When he started to follow her he knew exactly what was happening. She's bewitching him! Drat, at least I have a better understanding of her power now, I wish I knew this other man though, so I could gauge how strong she is based on the strength of his will

He gave a resigned sigh then started after the two a short distance away when he was stopped by the other man on the bench as he laid a shoulder on his arm. There was something odd about this one too, something malevolent buried deep within him, but Orion just couldn't put his finger on it...
When it came to him it was like a lightning bolt going through his body and he quickly jerked his arm away from this mans touch.
"What sort of hellish place is this." He muttered under his breath

The man, or what appeared to be a man, glared at him for a second before speaking, "Watch yourself around that one."
This surprised Orion, a word of warning from a demon? Still any insight into this vampires power was better than running in blind, "You know about this one then?"
The demon in human skin shook his head, "No I haven't seen her before today but I'm getting bad vibes from her, she's got some serious bloodlust right now."

"Something I could sense for myself." Orion replied, he gave a small sigh before continuing. "While I must thank you for the advice, I must also advise you tread lightly around me in the future, demon. I'm sparing you now because that girl is the more immediate threat, but if you try and interfere on her behalf I'll have no choice but to banish back to whatever dark dimension you were called forth from." With a final warning glare for the demon in human skin Orion turned quickly and sprinted for the elevators, he just hoped it wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Ryoga ran along the side Orion, he was sure he was able to sense his demonic power too but he didn't care." this isn't game kid...Focus and concentration is key" he remarked, not looking older himself, as he was in the form of a 16 year old. he removed the cast and sling from his arm."this place must be a feedning ground...is there any place thats not been tainted?" Ryoga thought, as he held his pendant
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

As the demon began to run alongside him Orion was startled yet again by his advice. It seems he's trying to help me... He thought in awe, but that was quickly replaced by anger as he shook his head vigorously Demon trickery! I've trained to fight this, I can't let him catch me off guard!
With this Orion put on an extra burst of speed to reach the elevators before the demon and once inside quickly threw up a holy barrier across the doors that the demon rebounded off of.

The demon growled in frustration as it collected itself from the floor, "Thick headed kid, I'm trying to help you!"
This again caught Orion off guard but he recovered quickly "Spare me your trickery, I know your type!" he called out as the elevator doors closed and he began his ascent to the roof, still, something about that demon bothered him, it sounded too sincere in it's offer to help.

Ugh, he couldn't afford this distraction now! As the elevator climbed Orion slowly chanted a soothing mantra to calm his nerves and clear his mind, he would be ready this time, these foul creatures would no longer be allowed to walk free and prey on the innocent.
Burning with righteous anger by the time the elevator had reached it's destination Orion stepped out determined to win this battle, no matter the cost to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Ryoga quickly got back up, angered by Orion's quick judgement." he's one of those monks...never did understand them...they got to learn not to judge demons so quickly" he thought to himself as he looked at the barrier. he then lifted his pendant which lit up brightly, canceling out the barrier and thus lt out his wings. they were a bright white, almost angelic. they were bat shaped but had feathers, he then flew up into the elevator shaft." that reporter...something is diffeent about him" he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 pm

As Kira knelt and prepared herself to feed on this now unconscious young man, she warred with herself.

Do I want to keep this one? Or do I give in to my monstrous desires and drain him of all his blood?

She wavered for a moment, torn on whether or not his strong spirit was enough to save him. She bent over him, her razor-sharp teeth ready to break the skin, when she heard other men coming.

Shit! Looks like a battle. Dammit.... I'll have to get this over with... And fast.

She quickly sunk her teeth into the neck of the unconscious man in her arms, her eyes flying open wide as his blood gushed out of his jugular vein, warm and wet, into her mouth. She clamps her eyes shut and lets the blood flow into the hypodermic needles of sorts she has injected into his neck. He is strong.... There's no denying that... But this small amount of blood will have to do. I don't want to kill this one.

NO! the other side, the darker side, of her screeched. YOU NEED TO FEED! DRAIN HIM! She sunk her teeth in deeper, against her will.

Her smaller, weaker, human side lashed out. Let me free, you demon!

With that she yanked her teeth out of the flesh, leaving larger marks than she wanted to with her violent detachment. She laid the man down, her thirst under control now, and her face contorted in pain and misery.

I'm so sorry...

Kira began to sob tearlessly, her stone body incapable of producing tears.
I am a monster....

She could hear the other men still pursuing her...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Ryoga appeared, leaning against the wall to which it led down the stairs." I know a couple of vampires myself...they would never be this desperate to come to a hospital to feed...you sicken me!" Ryoga looked down at her glaring at her with his eyes, that seemed to pierce her cold heart." if you ever think of feeding on the girl I brought in...I'll tear you apart slowly" he then placed the young man's arm around his shoulder and carried him." its not a warning....its a promise" he retorted looking away
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Kira squeezed her eyes shut, knowing that this man was right, but too prideful to admit it. She let her face fall, her long black hair draping around her shoulders. Suddenly, her rage flared up.

How dare he? HE doesn't have to live with this constant curse, of being forced to feed upon the people around you! DAMN him!

And suddenly, she didn't care how dangerous his aura was. She was on her feet in a flash and she leapt at him, screeching as she went. She swiped her hand across the back of his head, ruffling his hair and catching flesh. Her crimson eyes flashed in murderous rage.

How DARE you judge me??! You don't know what I go through EVERY DAY!
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Ryoga stepped forward and held his head as it bled slightly, and gathered a palm of fire, he aimed right at her but lowered the intensity and blasted her back with great force."I'm the demon prince...I have this power, plus more...your lucky that I see some sign of kindness in your heart...or else you would just be a pile of ash" he then turned around, his back from her." you feel trapped dont you?...feel caged in...you need to feed...you dont want to...but it must be done..." Ryoga then picked up the young man again and headed down again
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Kira flew bcakward and landed on the ground, stunned.

I....I....

She stuttered as her brain tried to recover her body. She was paralyzed and angry.

Why does everything happen to me?

She tried to sob but no sound escaped her quivering body.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 pm

footsteps could be heard around her, getting closer, then laugh echoed around."pitiful...weak...vermin...how you squirm, sobbing away...but then vampires where always the lowest of the low..." the voice was filled menace and evilness not like anything" I could give you..alittle "boost" in power...but it will cost you somethin in return" the voice whispered. he was Kaiser, a Man-made demon, with immense power, enough to rival Ryoga, but he was trapped in another world, all he could do was watch and communicate freely. he was a very good tempter, for he had made many people do his bidding, although he could sense that she wouldnt fall for his power he just simply asked her if she wanted, what he was offering
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Kira growled, a low menacing sound, and answered the voice in her head.

I am strong. You are the coward, you weak demon that only dares to tempt me from another dimension. You know nothing of my pain. So shut the hell up.

She struggled to sit up, her body burning
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Kaiser was about to tempt once again, but Ryoga came back and looked at Kira, his eyes met hers. he then extended his hand to help her up,Ryoga didnt want to confront her, he merely wanted to understand more abut the different species of the world he has called home." no one deserves what you have to go through"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Kira took the young man's hand warily, getting up shakily.

Damn straight they don't. I hate myself every day. This was the first time I'd fed in months and you condemn me before you even speak to me.

Her voice was a hiss. She was on the defensive now with him. There was something about him that put her on edge.
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Then Espèn suddenly wakes up still confused what had really happened. He had a sharp pain on the neck. Espèn placed his hand on the neck looking at his palm as it was bloody. This doesnt look pretty good

Anyone care to explain? Espèn said and looked around total clueless.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 am

Kira notices that the young man she has bitten has stirred from his restless slumber. She winces as he pulls his hand away from his neck to find it bloody.

Her voice is full of pain as she chokes out, I'm so sorry...

She bites her bottom lip, her teeth pressing into her rock hard lip, afraid that he will now hate her. Why wouldn't he? I can't stand myself.... Who could ever stand to have me around?

She drifted into a reverie of the few failed romances in her past... Her bloodlust always overtook any love she felt for them. Her love of blood always outweighed her humanity. Every time she thought of the men in her past, it was like jabbing a knife into her stomach. Her face contorted in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirst (open for anyone)   Thirst (open for anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thirst (open for anyone)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next