Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3

Go down 
+9
animefireangel2009
krazzieshy
Nana
Espèn
Blackdrago666
playful_kitty_17
Mystiikins
Otacon
SaphiraShijinuske
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How did YOU hear about the site?
Saphira's shameless persistence on you joining (^^;)
How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
In a signature on another site
How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
In someone's default message on MSN
How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Other (If other please post where underneath ^^)
How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Myspace/Facebook
How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Old Member
How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3   How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 pm

SaphiraShijinuske told me about it, so I joined!
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3   How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 am

animefireangel2009 wrote:
I just e-mailed you. lol thats about it. I missed the group and was lonely_fire_angel2007 from msn and wanted to be a part of the group again. I love rping with all my new friends and old ones.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! I remember those crazy freaks who kept telling us that we "stole" their HTML to make layouts at MSN Groups and I was like "First of all.... I showed saphira how to do it. It's called making a table." plus, turns out she already pretty much knew how to make it too! And they made such a big deal about it, putting her on the "WALL OF SHAME" bullshit they had along with all the other sites and owners who just knows their computer and how to properly use a message board. Its the INTERNET. A 5 year old can make a table and make a layout out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3   How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Haha, you know what's funny? I was just talking about this to someone over chat the other day. It really was ridiculous.

Ugh. But I still have a site up and running, so take that meanies!! =P

<3 Saphira

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3   How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 pm

LOL! I know, right? Whatever, they can stick it in their juice box and suck it.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3   How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:07 am

I googled anime roleplay sites and Animagic was the first one that popped up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3   How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did YOU hear about Animagic RP Site? <3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2