Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 257
Animunny : 318
Registration date : 2009-02-06

~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:49 am

~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ Dfgser

Sakuma gave an annoyed sigh as he shook water from his hair and silently cursed the heavens for the accursed weather he had to endure to get to this place.

He was heading to a bar in one of the shadier areas of Tokyo's back alleys, and since he didn't feel like having his vintage Maserati stolen, he'd parked it in a secure lot about a half mile from his destination and began his walk, unfortunately it started to pour not long after.
After running a hand through his hair he pulled out a dry cigarette to replace the sodden one hanging half smoke from his mouth.
Before he had a chance to light it a shifty looking individual approached him from the shadows.
The man quickly flipped open a switch blade in his left hand before looking Sakuma up and down with a sneer on his face.

"Ey pretty boy, why dontcha hand over that fancy cigarette holder and whatever ya got in your wallet before I hafta ruin that pretty face o yours." he said in a condescending tone while gesturing with his head for Sakuma to start handing over his valuables.
Sakuma gave an irritated sigh and muttered under his breath. " I REALLY don't have time for your shit right now." before quickly slashing the mans left wrist with the knife hidden at his right hip.

The man screamed in pain and jumped back, clutching his bleeding wrist. "The hell is wrong with you!" the man shouted at Sakuma.
"I've had just about enough of your irritating voice and uncouth presence." Sakuma replied while whipping one of his .38's out from under his jacket and pointing the barrel against the mans right eye. "Now, you're going to crawl back into whatever hole you came out of and you're going to be quick about, because if I have to spend one more minute in this gods be damned rain because of you I'm going to paint that wall red with whatever minisclule amount of brain calls your head home, understand?"
He finished by cocking his head slightly to the left in a somewhat owlish manner.

The mans response was to run off into the night screaming. Sakuma just sighed.
"And if you got any blood on this suit, I WILL find you, and when I'm done you'll be begging me to blow your brains out!" he called after the man in frustration.
Seeing that he'd crushed his cigarette going for his knife he sighed again before flipping open his cigarette case once more, lighting one, then taking a long drag.
"You know, I should kill that idiot just for that." He said with another sigh before continuing towards his destination.

The rest of the walk was completely uneventful, and despite this he was still in a completely wretched mood by the time he arrived, the suit probably wouldn't survive the thorough soaking it got, well, there's 237,000 yen down the drain.
Kind of sad since the only reason he was going to this particular bar was to scope out potential contracts, even if he did find a decent paying contract the loss of a new suit had already cut into his profits.

He sat down at the bar, and after cleaning his glasses, he ordered a glass of top shelf scotch on the rocks, once he was about halfway finished he sat the glass down and turned slowly to his right, his instincts giving him an odd feeling.

{Alright people, at least reply to ONE of my RP's lol, I'm leaving it open for you to decide who his instincts are warning him about, weather it be a new contract, a quest for revenge, an aspiring apprentice seeking a master in the ways of the stealthy kill, or an unexpected love, it's for you to decide, let's make this one interesting :3 }
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 am

((I will JOIN!! Lol. Just lemme find a pic, mmkay? <3))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 am

[lol noo!!! you beat me to it!]
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:02 am

Hey the more the merrier! I'm not really used to the whole 2-person RP thing yet so you can both join, it's more interesting that way haha
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:06 am

lol im not as active as saphira tho >< so i might just drag on it >> damn.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 am

((You should post this rp twice, Otacon! Lol. Seriously though. DO IT.

=P Haha.))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:57 pm

{Or I could just bump one of my other RP's, in fact, I think I'm going to go do that haha}
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 pm

((I HAVE AN IDEA!! And I don't get many of those lol. How about I join in as a female assassin sent in to kill him but (of course) he finds her out. Instead of killing her, though, he finds out she was hired by a former group he used to be affiliated with (maybe an old job, or someone he worked for. Idk, that's up for you to decide or us to brainstorm about) and he keeps her alive to use her to get revenge on these people. (And in the process, they end up falling for each other). How does that sound?))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:10 pm

{That sounds awesome Very Happy And I have plenty of time to be creative now because, well, I'm sick ;-; but being cooped up and not wanting to move tends to make my brain wander and that makes for good stories ^^; }
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Back to the top.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 pm

((Hey! I hadn't realized I said I would join and never responded! @.@ Sorry lol. Do you still wanna continue this? I'll find a picture pronto!))
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Yeah sure! I haven't had time to write much since I've been working 9 hour days all month and well, skyrim happened <.<
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:01 pm

((Ha, no worries. No rush, as I'm busy too but still like to get some writing in when I can. ^^))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:01 pm

((I'll find a pic and we'll go from there!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~   ~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Hit Me~ or ~Feeling Lucky~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: City-
Jump to: