Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 PPPP-1

Sax laughed at that. "You already know the answer to that, Sammie. I'm not gonna lie to you. It's very hard not to just pin you down and take what I am desperately wanting right now. But like I said, this is going to go at your pace. I'll only go as far as you have already taken it with me."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 534
Animunny : 674
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 am

Sammie smiled softly, running her hand down to the bottom of his shirt she lifted it slightly and gently ran her nails along his stomach, moving her hand to the band of his pants she smile innocently at him as she ran her nails along his stomach once again "It doesn't have to go at my pace" she said softly as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:46 am

He raised an eyebrow at this, grinning more. "Oh? Well, if you are not happy with the pace, then change it. Too fast? Then slow it down. To slow? Well then speed it the hell up. If you want to, you can mount me and ride me like there's no tomorrow. Not like I'd have a reason to complain." He nibbled on her jaw a bit, chuckling. He was having fun, and really wanted her to follow that little suggestion. But even if she didn't, he'd be fine. He was enjoying even just her company.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 am

Sammie shivered slightly as he nibbled on her jaw, smirking at him she gave a light laugh "You set the pace" she said still smirking. Playing with the hem of his shirt for a moment she moved her hand away from his shirt, placing her hand on the side of his neck she gently ran her nails down his neck down to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:06 am

He actually growled when she did that, and he pulled her closer. "I already told you I want you to set the pace. I want you to be in control the first time. I feel almost like I'm taking advantage and I hate that. If you are in control, I'd feel better about it. Please?" And then to coax her, he began trailing kisses along her neck, nibbling on her soft skin every so often, his hands starting to slide over her back and sides slowly. "Please, Sammie? If you do this for me, then I'll grant you one wish, whatever it may be. If I have the power to do it, I will."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 am

Letting her eyes close to his kisses and his touch a light sigh escapped her lips, smiling Sammie opened her eyes and looked at Sax. Continuing to smile "Ok" she said softly, running her hands to the bottom of his shirt again she lifted it up slightly and ran her hands along his stomach before she sat up slightly and started to pull his shirt off him gently.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 am

He sighed happily when she agreed, and shifted to make it easier to remove his shirt. "Thank you, Sammie....and I must say, you have very soft hands, and I quite like it." He chuckled a bit at that. "You also are very good at turning me on, whether you mean to or not....just saying." Then he thought for a moment. He wondered if she was wearing a bra or panties...and if so, what kind. Either way, he'd find out soon, so he was fine with waiting till she got there.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:43 am

Giving a soft laugh Sammie pulled his shirt off fully, reaching behind her she dropped it off the edge of the bed. Looking back at Sax she gave a smirk as she leaned down and kissed his lips lightly, leaning against him lightly for a second she kissed him again before she sat up again as she pulled off her tank top leaving her in a black bra and her short shorts. Placing her shirt on top of Sax's she leaned back against him with a smirk as she ran her fingers lightly over his scars.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:48 am

Sax let out yet another growl as her tank top off, and his eyes roamed over what he saw eagerly. When she leaned into him, he started nibbling her ear a bit, his hands sliding slowly across her back, before he, with a swift movement, undid the clasp on her bra. "This one, I'll do myself. I've been eager to hold of those breasts of yours...." He chuckled then, still nibbling her ear. "Couldn't really tell before, but just how big are they...I'm curious..."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 am

Sammie gave a laugh as he undid her bra, "Well to me they are big enough" she teased as he continued to nibbled her ear sending shivers down her spine as she slipped her bra off, pushing it off the bed she smirked again as she ran her fingers up his chest feeling very comfortable being with him. Placing her hand back on his neck she trailed her nails gently down his neck all the way down to the band of his pants giving a soft laugh as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 pm

He laughed a bit. "Well, like I said, curious. But I don't really care. I'm not attracted to you because of your breasts. I'm attracted to YOU, not just parts of you...though I am eager to see certain part of you, I won't lie..." He ran his hands down her back, fingers tracing her spine slowly. Partly because, pressed against him as she was, he couldn't successfully reach her breasts.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Sammie smiled and gave a soft laugh as she shook her head slightly at Sax, proping herself up so he had accsess to her breasts she reached down to his pants and slowly started to unbutton them teasing him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 pm

He grinned as well, and brought his hands around to take hold of her breasts, massaging them gently, carressing them. "Well, they certainly feel good...having fun?" He ran his thumbs lightly over her nipples, still grinning, obviously enjoying doing this.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Sammie bit her bottom lip as he massaged her breasts "Yes" she said with a smirk as she looked at Sax "Are you?" she asked with a slight laugh already knowing the answer as her nipples hardened at his touch, biting her bottom lip again she started to unzip his pants, as soon as his pants were unzipped she smirked as she placed her hand on his stomach tracing his scars lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 pm

"Of course I am, Sammie, you know that. And I'm glad that you don't seem put off by all these scars. You almost seem to like them actually, with how you keep touching them like that." He smiled then, pinching her nipples lightly, watching her.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Sammie smiled at Sax as she continued to run her fingers over his scars "Of course I like them...Their on you after all" she said giving a smirk at Sax, as he pinched her nipples she bit back a moan. Looking Sax in the eyes she smirked as she moved her hand back to his pants, watching him she slid her hand into his pants to teas him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Sax closed his eyes, groaning softly as she did this. "Been far too long since I've been with a woman...just you touching me feels good..." He laughed a little, and reached down and undid her shorts, pushing them down a little bit as well, though not enough for him to do anything.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Smirking at his reaction Sammie pushed her hand into his pants slightly further and ran a nail lightly against his thigh as she leaned down and kissed his lips lightly, "I'm glad you like it" she said smiling softly as he undid her shorts showing the top of her red g-string slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 pm

He blinked a bit, his grin growing. "A g-string? Really? I like..." And then he slid one hand down the back of her shorts and gave her ass a squeeze, grinning as he did. "I'm really going to enjoy this...but more importantly, you will too, if I can help it. There is no point if YOU don't enjoy it."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Giving a laugh at him she kissed his lips again "Don't worry I will enjoy it" she said smirking as she pulled her hand out of his pants and pushed his pants down slightly, still smirking she pushed her shorts off fully watching him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

He watched as she removed her shorts, his eyes travelling eagerly over her body. "Damn, you are sexy as hell, you know that? I'm not kidding either, I really mean it..." He was trailing his fingers along her body slowly, and his eyes showed the lust he was feeling for her. "This is going to be fun..."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

"Your not too bad yourself" Sammie teased with a soft laugh and shivered slightly as he ran his fingers over her body, listening to him she gave a slight smirk as she leaned towards him again making it look like she was going to kiss his lips once again but she moved her head to his neck and trailed very light kissed along his neck to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:40 pm

He groaned a bit when she did that, pulling her closer. "Nice to know you feel that way. It's always an ego boost when I can attract a younger woman. Never been interested in doing so before, just sayin'." He then grinned widely. "But you know, we aren't going to get anywhere until you, at the very least, are naked."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Sammie gave a laugh as she listened to Sax, proping herself up slightly she slid her g-string off and looked at him "Happy?" she teased as she leaned back against him, smirking she kissed his lips lightly as she gave another soft laugh as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Chuckling softly, he smirked. "I won't be happy till I've completely satisfied you, but I'm certainly content." His hands slid down her body, and then he moved one hand to her front, cupping her lower lips, and lightly stroking her slit with his middle finger. "What about you? Are YOU happy?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next