Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the love of a woman (female to start, please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male
Number of posts : 29
Animunny : 43
Registration date : 2009-08-18

For the love of a woman (female to start, please) Empty
PostSubject: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 pm

(ooc: Well, since no one seemed interested in joining my last rp, maybe this one, whihc is more serious (and seriousl written) Will be responded to? ^^ I hope so!)

Sirens cut through the night air, drowning out the other sounds of Tokyo's nightlife as several cruisers surrounded a skyscraper belonging to the Yatsoba Conglomerate. The Yatsoba were a well-known and loved business, supplying several jobs all over Japan with several different businesses, but it was also known, but nowhere near as publicized, that the group had dealings in illicit actions as well, from prostitiution to several drug and black-market smuggling operations. All in all, the managed to hide their dark underbelly from the public, but on this night, the story was a completely different one, as just a little while before, sounds of gunfire and explosions had rung out through the building, then the top of it went up in a fireball that lit the night sky.

A police helicopter flew up to the still-smoking top section, it's furiously spinning blades cutting through the smoke, starting to blow it away. A voice buzzed over the radio, asking the pilot if he could see anything, to which he responded in the negative, until he got a bit closer, and more of the smoke was dashed away by the chopper's winds. "Wait! I see someone! There's two people on the roof- One of 'em has a gun!" He exclaimed over his headset.

Down on the now exposed top floor of the building, the two men remained stock-still, panting. One kneeling before the other, holding his other arm, which hung limply at his side, a puddle of blood spreading below it. "So... I guess I failed, huh?" He asked with a grin, looking up with one sea-green eye, the other shut, blood pouring over it from a cut on his scalp.

The other man, standing in front of the one who was kneeling, cocked the gun he held in his hand, a glock nine millimeter. "Tell me... Was it worth it? Was SHE worth it?" He asked through gritted teeth.

The man's grin grew even wider. "Tetsubo, we both knew this was coming anyway. It was inevitable since I left the group. Your targeting her was just what finally set me off." The man replied.

"Just shut the hell up Yusuke!" Tetsubo screamed. "If you hand't have left in the first place, it wouldn't have come to this! Your nothing more than a damned dog!"

Yusuke laughed a bit. " You should know that a dog, no matter how nice it is, will bite if backed into a corner. You made a mistake, not leaving us alone."

"A mistake? Well, why don't I correct it right now?!" Tetsubo asked with a sneer.

Yusuke closed his eyes, waiting for the end to come as his life flashed through his mind- his life, with her...

- 1 year earlier-

Yusuke stood dispassionatly over a pair of bodies inside of a dark apartment, wiping off the gun he held in his hands with a cloth before tosssing the piece on top of one of them and sticking the cloth into his hip pocket. He was really getting tired of this- He'd left Yatsoba half a year ago because he was tired of being one of their cleaners, a gun who killed anyone and everyone that he was told to. So he'd quit, but they were an organization that only let somebody go when they were dead, so they kept sending men to take him out.

The only problem was, he'd been their top cleaner- And he wasn't ready to die yet.

It was a reeal bitch to keep a job though, with a cleaner squad popping up every other week or so...

Stepping out into the sunlight, Yusuke stretched, pulling himself to his full 6'1 height as he lazily removed the black gloves he was wearing, stuffing them into another pocket before running his fingers through his spikey brown hair. With a yawn, he started off at a slow, easy walk, his brown loafers making no sound on the pavement. He was dressed in a light-brown three piece lounge suit. Overall, he was an unassuming man, purposly keeping a low profile as he pulled a pack of cigarettes, lighting one.

As he walked, he spotted a small fruit stand, buying an apple, and that's when he first saw her...
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:14 pm

((I call this rp! Haha. Unless someone else wants to reply before I do. Then I'll just make you post up another rp Van! ^^ Haha.))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:59 pm

(ooc: ^^ Alrighty!)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 am

This is a love that will last forever.
For the love of a woman (female to start, please) M194116
ちょうどあなたおよび私
"Yes, that's all," Aimi replied to the man working the fruit stand, smiling and bowing in thanks
as he handed her her bag of freshly picked produce. "Thank you very much, sir. Everything looks
so lovely," she smiled, her eyes fixated on the red ripe strawberries. They were her absolute favorite,
and she had bought two whole cases to take home for herself. It was her afternoon ritual to make
smoothies for her and Kito, her younger brother, once they returned home from his school, but she
also used them to bake all sorts of yummy treats for her and her brother. She just couldn't get enough of them.

"We saved all the best strawberries just for ya, Aimi-chan," the man replied, placing his hands on
his side with a proud grin. "Ya know, seeing as ya like 'em so much and all. I'm surprised you can
go through 'em so fast," he teased, causing a soft blush to rise in her cheeks.

"Oh Seto," she replied in a low murmur, letting her eyes fall down to rest on the strawberries once
more out of embarrassment. He always poked fun at how much fruit she ate on a regular basis,
but it was good for her! "You are much too kind to me. Thank you very much," she bowed once again,
earning a laugh from the man.

"Go on, get along now. I don't want yer bein' late to pick up your lil' brother. You tell him hello for me,
ya hear?" he smiled, and aimi nodded in reply.

"Yes, thank you very much!" she called out, waving goodbye as she turned on her heel--and straight
into a passing stranger. The paper bag in her hand flew from her grasp, sending her precious strawberries
rolling on the ground in all different directions.

"Watch where you're going!" she woman she had plowed into scolded her, and she kicked a stray
strawberry with a loud 'hmph.'

"Foolish girl."

Aimi's eyes immediately glazed over with tears, but she fought them back as she bowed in apology
to the older woman. "I am very sorry, miss. I did not see you. Please forgive me," she bit her lip,
swallowing the lump in her throat.
Baby, that's all we need. ♥
Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:23 pm

For the love of a woman (female to start, please) Enishi01

Noting the commotion, Yusuke pulled out a pair of sunglasses and placed them on his face before going over to where Aimi and the squabbling woman were, laughing loudly as he jogged towards them, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He called out in an apologetic voice, coming upon the pair as he bent down and started picking up strawberries, deftly interposing himself between the two before he straightened up again, plopping the berries that he'd picked up into the bag. "It's all my fault lady- I wasn't watching where I was going, and I accidentally tripped the little lady here- For which I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, bowing towards Aimi before turning his attention back on the woman. "So please,if anyone is at fault here, it's me! Please accept my humblest apologies!" He went on, his sung glasses slipping a bit so that he could stare down at the woman in the eye. "All is forgiven, right?" He asked, his voice taking a hidden edge to it.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 am

ちょうどあなたおよび私
Aimi's eyes widened in astonishment as a strange man with a kind
appeared in front of her. He was taking the fault? But why? She gazed at him with
apparent confusion disforming her perfect features, attempting to recall any
moment in time she may have met him, though no past experiences came to mind.
Just who was this man?

The older woman, who had worn a nasty scowl a few seconds ago, now
softened at the sight of the young, attractive man, and she flashed him
an embarrassed smile. "Oh, well don't I feel just ridiculous?" she replied,
bowing her head while obviously ignoring Aimi completely--earning a
small frown from the poor girl. What a rude woman!

"You have my apologies as well for acting out in such an unappealing
manner," the woman added, the grin on her face obvious with
flirtatious intentions. Aimi felt sick to her stomach.

Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Yusuke mentally sweatdropped, realizing that the woman had missed his veiled threat completely, and was now flirting with him! "Aheheh, that's alright- It was just a big mistake on our parts." he said nervously, scratching the back of his head in an embarrassed manner. Thinking quickly, he thought up a rather hasty idea to get away from the amorous woman, quickly reaching around and interlacing his arm with Aimi's, looking down at her as he deftly held her strawberry bag in his other hand. "Now then, if you'll excuse us, my fiancee and I have gotta go back so that I can replace the strawberries that I accidentally lost, and then we must really be getting back to my ailing grand-mothers house- She can be a real pain when she doesn't have her fruit! Right, Sasaki honey?" He asked, throwing Aimi a hidden wink when his head was turned far enough to the side from the other woman.[/center]
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:18 am

ちょうどあなたおよび私
Sasaki? Aimi's eyes widened a bit as the strange man interlaced his
arm with his, standing dangerously close to her as he politely apologized to the woman she
had bumped into. See his grandmother? Deliver her fruit? He had called her honey.

"Uhm, yes, that's right," she agreed a bit hesitantly at first, though the expression
that quickly passed the older woman's face she immediately made her voice
more convincing. "We have taken a bit too long as it is. I'm sure she is expecting
us soon," she explained, her eyes flickering from the woman's scowl to the
man's arm that held her own so gently--causing the older woman obvious discontent.

"Ah, I see," she replied, though her voice was strained and forced, and it now had a certain
hardness. She flashed Aimi a sharp smile and bowed politely, though that seemed
forced too as she smoothed the wrinkles out of her skirt. "Well then, I won't be
keeping you here any longer. Good day young man," she reached for her
bag that she had dropped on the ground, nodding to Aimi before turning and
disappearing into a crowd of people.

Aimi immediately loosened in response, her breathing free and chest no longer
heavy. Under the hawk-like eyes of the woman she had almost forgotten
she needed oxygen, and she had held her breath for so long now she felt
light-headed and a bit weak. Luckily she had the man who had saved her
from the predicament in the first place, and she continued to lean on him for support
as she closed her eyes and took another dizzy breath of air. Just who was this man?

Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 am

As if sensing Aimi's questions, Yusuke turned his head down to her as they walked and smiled brightly. "Thanks!" The tall man exclaimed happily. "I saw you were in trouble, and thought I'd come to your rescue, but it seems that you wound up saving me!" He exclaimed with a hearty laugh as they walked.

"Seriously though, that woman was certainly an odd one!" He went on, scratching his head nervously. "I've never met anyone who'd blatantly flirt with me like that, especially when I was trying to put on an unapproachable air! If it wasn't for you, I think I would've seriously been in trouble with that psycho lady!" he continued to grumble, though he was smiling good-naturedly at Aimi. "Please, to repay you for your troubles, how about I buy you a fresh bag of strawberries?" He offered, using his free hand to pull down his sunglasses slightly as he winked at Aimi.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 pm

ちょうどあなたおよび私
Aimi looked surprised at the man's offer,
and she let out a sudden, small laugh in response. "My troubles?" she repeated with soft
amusement, gazing at him curiously. "Why sir, if anything you have saved me from another
one of the problematic situations I usually find myself in. I'm so clumsy, it really was all my
fault."

Her eyes trailed back down to the almost empty bag of strawberries in his hand, and she
couldn't help but frown slightly. Now she would definitely be late in picking up her little
brother, and she was sure he would be worried about her. If only she had been
watching where she was going, none of this would have happened and she could
be on her way now to arrive just in time...

Back to top Go down
Van the Mighty
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 am

Yusuke laughed out loud, scratching the back of his head. "Naw!" He exclaimed. "Sure, I was meanin' to save ya from that nasty old woman, but it wound up being the other way around!"

Seeing the troubled look on Aimi's face, Yusuke became a little concerned. "Hey, is everything alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 pm

ちょうどあなたおよび私
Aimi's troubled eyes flickered over to meet the man's gaze, and she
bit her lip anxiously. "Well, no actually," she replied, and she took a slow breath in.
"You see, I have to pick my brother up from school, but after all this I'm sure to
be late. And my brother, he gets worried very easily, and I don't want to trouble him..."

aimi shifted uncomfortably where she stood, and she bowed lowly to the man.
"Thank you very much for helping me out, sir, but I really must get going.
I've already missed my bus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the love of a woman (female to start, please)   For the love of a woman (female to start, please) Empty

Back to top Go down

For the love of a woman (female to start, please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Present RP-
Jump to: